West Indies tour of New Zealand

I'm really hoping that Franklin gets a bowl. He may be in great domestic batting form but that hasn't been going into his international game. Needs to bowl well to back up his place in the team.

Do you guys consider Franklin a Bowling or Batting allrounder? I always thought he was a bowling allrounder but maybe I'm wrong

At first he was a bowling allrounder, but I think due to his injuries he's been working on his batting a lot more and has turned himself into more of a batting allrounder.

I think at the moment he's a batting allrounder, but if Oram is fit he won't last too long in the side with his current form. Oram at the moment is still a more competent batsman and bowler at international level than Franklin. He either needs to get a hundred or regain his bowling form.

On another note I think Scotty needs to retire from all international cricket and also F/C cricket. He really is starting to look unmotivated by the game itself, he should just go earn a full pay day in the IPL for at least another 5 years and secure his economic future.

On another note I think Scotty needs to retire from all international cricket and also F/C cricket. He really is starting to look unmotivated by the game itself, he should just go earn a full pay day in the IPL for at least another 5 years and secure his economic future.

Well you got your Wish, For 6 weeks at least. Styris is out with a broken thumb.

Styris was looking a bit fat too. Not to say he's unfit because he's never been really slim. People say Ryder is fat, but Styris has to be bigger.

ODI side for first 2 games:
Daniel Vettori (Captain),
Neil Broom,
Grant Elliott,
Daniel Flynn,
Mark Gillespie,
Jamie How,
Brendon McCullum,
Kyle Mills,
Jacob Oram,
Jeetan Patel,
Jesse Ryder,
Tim Southee,
Ross Taylor.

No Franklin...I guess they want him to go play domestic. Good to see Broom selected for Styris. I'd still rather have Fulton, you feel Fulton gets rough treatment from the selectors and the side lacks anyone from Canterbury :/

Will WI win today's T20?What is your opinion?Or will NZ will make a comeback,because in last match NZ came back into match in last 5 overs,Gayle is the man who makes the difference.

History tell us that NZ have lost all last 5 T20 matches.And WI have done well comapratively,i guess WI will win,but in T20 anything can happen...

Windies To go 2-0. Always like to think NZ have a good chance but we never perform in 20/20. 8 straight loses will tell you that

NZ will win today to level the series.

And why do u think so?Intution?If Gayle fires,nobody can stop him,he is like Viru,who plays his shots ,pitch,situation dosent matter for those people,they just go bang-bang..

Last edited:
And why do u think so?Intution?If Gayle fires,nobody can stop him,he is like Viru,who plays his shots ,pitch,situatuon dosent matter for those people,they just go bang-bang..

If Gayle Fails????

If Gayle fails, we win. Simple as that. If he doesn't we might win. I'd say we'll win this one. Can't lose again :/ The ODIs are what matters and we'll win those.

Yes,nobody can predict before match,but Gayle certainly has ability to change the situation of match,i would like to say only 1 thing here,if Gayle stays there for even 5-7 overs,WI have a good chance (depends how they play later,in last match we saw how NZ came back in last 5 overs)20/20 is a different game,anything can happen..

I want NZ to win the match and level the series. Lets hope for a good game with teams scoring 160+ in both innings.

For NZ : They must get rid of Gayle as quickly as possible,and then bat well,then they can win.Last time their batsman got out at regular intervals...

Users who are viewing this thread