What car do you drive?

p50sale.jpg

PEEL P50!! :laugh What a fun little car. I remember that Top Gear episode where Jeremy drove it all around the BBC offices. Sweeeet! I'd have one for sure!

img4a35aec6051b7.jpg

The beast. BMW X5 (2002). *Note, not actually my car - I stole the picture off the internet

Obviously, I'm due an upgrade soon, just need to find the right car (am looking to buy a 2010 model BMW I think)

Half of you are all liars, boosting your "virtual ego". Hats off to all the peeps who posted what they really drive/own......

DD

Half of you are all liars, boosting your "virtual ego". Hats off to all the peeps who posted what they really drive/own......

DD
Fine, I'll go take a picture of my car and put a little piece of paper in the dashboard with PlanetCricket written.

Or is that not enough?

Fine, I'll go take a picture of my car and put a little piece of paper in the dashboard with PlanetCricket written.

Or is that not enough?

You can photoshop the car in. :p

Still got my Punto. Not my car, but it is exactly the same (mine does look in better condition, for the record ;)) The gf has a Ka, which I reckon is shite, but she thinks is better. So whose is better? The Punto or the Ka?

01_1_b.jpg
fiat_punto1200cc2001f34.jpg

That's probs more accurate :p Just need to wait for the grandparents to die and I can spend the inheritance on a Golf GTI. Pretty sick of me I know, but I want a new car :p

DD

i would write yellow lamborghini :p if i was lying

my car is ████! i still posted it b/c i am not ashamed of it. i dont think any 1 is lying, because all the cars here are ████!

Users who are viewing this thread