What games have you been playing recently?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I play career mode a lot and, yes, get wary of it after a while, but me and my friend play Pro Clubs a lot and enjoy it. I play FIFA because it simulates what I can't do in real life. I can swap cards in real life like Ultimate Team is based on, so it doesn't interest me.

Well then you're playing it for the wrong reasons (off-field reasons), go play FM.

It's about the gameplay itself more than anything, the cards are secondary but what that does is it means you can build teams and hybrids using all sorts of players, players you'd never use in CM. These days trying and using different players is the most fun thing for me in FIFA as each player is subtly different and it's awesome trying out these difference and fitting them in with other players.

The gameplay is more arcadey, but overall the premise of being able to use A LOT of different players make the gameplay funner by a lot IMO, I hate using the same player for more than ten games and in CM you're using them for hundreds, and it always has to be young players.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It certainly deserves it. I'm doing it, but if it appears we have an overkill of stickied threads, it will be unstickied.

Chewie

BCCI President
I'm waiting for the multiplayer DLC to come out because I find it rather lonely playing games like that by myself :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Left 4 dead.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3