Your Cricket What position do you play?

one down position is better for every bats man to play.. I prefer that position only. :onpc

I play for 2nd XI on a saturday and tend to bat 6/7 and bowl....
whereas on a Sunday i captain and tend to open or go number 3 and bowl a few overs...

I used to bat at Number 4 position

For my school, I bat at number three but open the bowling.

Strangely enough I have never played for a cricket club bar school.

For my club I bat at 7/8 and open the bowling. I'm a right arm fast bowler.

i bat at 9 for my club and bowl offspin and a good fielder in the gully or point. i used to be an opening wicketkeeper batsmen or bat at 3,4 or 5 a few yrs ago averaging around 35 with the bat who bowled some handy medium pace averaging around 20 with the ball now i average 3 with the bat and 7 with the ball

I open batting along with my friend each time I play.

And as far as fielding I keep the wickets..

I even bowl but I give lot of extras (and even sometimes runs)..:crying:crying

Leg Spinner, with all variation in the book. used to bat at 4/5 for school. but for club 7/8 =(

Open the batting for 17s and evening league (its 20-20 format played on a night) currently averaging 60 (in 4 innings with scores of 53 not out, 45 not out, 20 and 2).
Playing 1st team - averaging 21.66 - batted 7/8 first 4 games of season - then opened last week because our other opener left - got 27 in a score off 115 all out - hopefully will carry on opening but just pleased to be playing 1st team.
Don't bowl in 1st team, do in 17s and evening league bowling medium - fast away swingers with the occasional off-spinner, bowled 15 overs 1 wicket 2 maidens 58 runs.

Opening or one down depending on the team selected. So i have time to compose an innings. I average 48.23 in T20s and 52.(something) in 40 overs. All a meduim pace left hander who usually bowls his qoutas.

I bat at No.2 in my club's U16s. We've played one game so far this season in which I scored 32 from around 20 balls. Took a wicket too, for around 30 runs. And a catch at deep cover!

I bat at No.2 in my club's U16s. We've played one game so far this season in which I scored 32 from around 20 balls. Took a wicket too, for around 30 runs. And a catch at deep cover!

What club do you play for? I may know them if they're in surrey.

Users who are viewing this thread