Your Cricket What position do you play?

Wicketkeeper/Batter for Wales U15's, bat 5 for them play for the 2nds for local club, averaged 45 this year (4 games:P)

Only played hard ball cricket once. Didn't bat, didn't bowl. Took two catches at mid on.

Taped tennis ball or regular tennis ball, that I'm familiar with. Left arm orthodox, managing wicked drift if some of the tape is coming off of the ball, slight drift into the right hander otherwise.

Don't put me too close to the bat but I'm no boundary-rider either. The covers, midwicket or mid off/on for me.

As far as batting, I'm working on improving it. Sometimes I feel as if my feet are glued to the ground. That needs fixing, and with time it will get there.

I play for my college team. Usually I am a opener and also strike the 1st ball. I am a left handed batsmam. On drive and pull shots are my favourites. I am also a part time wicket keeper.

----------

Bowling is not the best thing for me though I can bowl some right arm leg breaks and arm balls

----------

Bowling is not the best thing for me though I can bowl some right arm leg breaks and arm balls

Lollypop off spinner. No 10 batsman (I refuse to be last man in...I have my pride).. and generally field where the ball is least expected to go. However, wherever I am placed the ball seems to follow me. Batting average around 6. Bowling average?.....I usually take a wicket every 9 months. :yes

Last edited:
Wicket-Keeper/Batsmen. With more emphasis on the wicket-keeping then the batting. I chip in with runs at 6 or 7 and can get a useful 30/40 if my luck is in. With the gloves i'm generally solid and take most opportunities and I have been told I have extremely quick reactions for stumpings.

Opening Batsman

Last edited:
Bowling allrounder who fields practically anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread