When will it releasing in Pakistan?

umair said:
Cricket 2005 on pc is release today in karachi ?

are u telling this or asking ....... just curious becaz of the question mark at the end :)

can some one please answer my query.where do i get a working ps2 version in karachi

Well I just called Mehak cd and they said its coming out next week :(

I read the posts in this tread and it said somewhere that its been released in islamabad so i went to check and yea it was there in PLAYSTATION HOUSE in Jinnah super was released a few days back with new zealand cover, a picture of daniel vittori on the cover. Game is no different from 2004 one except the graphics are real good and batting is bit harder than 2004 and only one pakistan stadium that is faisalabad and even if u play 50 overs day night game there is no day it will start in night itself and pakistan and indian players faces has no resemblence to the real players :( and every time you autoplay the very next ball after autoplay no matter how you get a run umpire will signal bye or a leg bye, still with the animations and graphics it looks good for the price i got it for RS 150 for the malaysian playstation 2 cd.

i have it on my ps2 with the gilchrist cover and it works fine for me now,but on the first day when i bought it didnt work and had the same problem of very long loading times,and in anger i scratched the sticker on the cd(which is pasted on the cd because its a DVD-R) with my nails,after tht it worked fine for me,and now it works smooth.i think the sticker i removed helped,in what ways i dont know,but finally it worked.

I don know wht pl are saying ab the game not working on PS2. I have played it myself. the cover is of Daniel Vettori. Don knw wht ppl r saying!!!!!!!1

Well i think i am bluffed again i have been told today that the game is comming tommorow here in multan so lets wait and see and hope for the best

Hey guys seems we should now no longer wait for C2k5 rather divert our attention to BLIC which hopefully will be available in Pakistan !!! I say this because it is already 10 days after the official release and the way things are shaping up they are leading to nothin !!!

Who knows we get same kind of treatment with Brian Lara.As far as cricket2004 is concerned,one shopkeeper has confirmed me that this game is coming on monday in Lahore so if it arrived I would let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread