Where are people buying from in UK

kadainja

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just cancelled with Argos and gone with ShopTo (after cancelling 365games to go with Argos!) The equivalent of chasing after a wide one! Probably missed getting it dispatched today, but Thursday would be great!

They dispatch up until 5.20pm, you should be fine for delivery tomorrow!

scampy

Club Captain
I had better start with the nasty cough and sore throat syndrome at work if it is coming tomorrow!

Haddz2567

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've also ordered From Argos and the E-mail that they sent me says that i could get it tomorrow so lets see.........

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i've also ordered from argos and i just got the default email saying it will be with me within 1 days. so lets see if i get it tomorrow, would be great though as i have a day off from work tomorrow

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've just cancelled with Argos and gone with ShopTo (after cancelling 365games to go with Argos!) The equivalent of chasing after a wide one! Probably missed getting it dispatched today, but Thursday would be great!

Why is that? Are Argos not shipping stuff out right now? Still waiting!

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
With Argos the order comes from a supplier, so they are almost a go-between. Told me the supplier would be in touch to arrange delivery...

kasabian21

International Coach
I ordered with Argos yesterday morning about 9:30am and have not had a text or call saying they'd deliver, so I'm guessing it'll come on the 16th as stated.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

In the past I have ordered stuff at 4.45 and still had it dispatched by 5pm royal mail
pick up.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ive cancelled my 365 games & ordered from shopto - says it will be here Tom.:cheers

same, seems like ps4 version isnt a pre-order... but xbox one is on their site 16th.. :( lol

Last edited:

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Her suggestion was that the text I received was wrong - possibly a standard text that they send out the day after an order is placed, without considering whether the order is a pre-order or not.
Yeah, I got the 'trusty 3rd party supplier' text from Argos Monday (12th) morning, having ordered on Friday (9th). Bizarely mine said it would be delivered 'by 10/12/16'. Didn't arrive saturday or yesterday. Not home again till Thursday now but live chat told me it would be sent by RM and arrive 16th at the latest. Hoping it's a day early so I can play when I get home on Thursday.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My text from argos said "Will be delivered from our trusty third party supplier by the 13/12/16." I guess they deliver late in the UK, but all these conflicting messages are strange.

haidox

School Cricketer
I'm sticking with 365games, normally I'd buy from Shopto but rather save the £4 difference and spend on another game. I've got FFXV, Watch Dogs 2, and PES 2017 to keep me busy anyway until DBC17 is added to the list of games to play over Xmas holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread