Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
Personally, I have a GM Maxi Original (SH) and i love it, i'm a very agressive batsman and have good upperbody strength so i have the power to swing it like a much lighter bat.

I also have a Slazenger v600 Panther which is a bag of old rubbish as i cracked it straight through after two or three practice sessions.

I would definiately recommend GM

PS. Does anyone know what Hunts County bats are like?

GM Hero Contender is my old faithful, loads of red marks and it's chipped lot too! About a week ago I bought the Flame, and I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner!

i have the beast carbon fiber,i brought it in australia for $450 when my high school team went to play there

Well I have a Gray Nicolls GNX Warrior. It isn't any good (has thin edges, no power and tones of cherries) so I want to buy a new bat.

Left_Hander said:
Well I have a Gray Nicolls GNX Warrior. It isn't any good (has thin edges, no power and tones of cherries) so I want to buy a new bat.

Hmm...I just made one of those - its in my thread. By the way, I have a Gray-Nicolls Sabre Storm (which I have also made). For my intents and purposes, its OK, although it has many a cherry on it and is getting too small for me.

darick said:
Hmm...I just made one of those - its in my thread. By the way, I have a Gray-Nicolls Sabre Storm (which I have also made). For my intents and purposes, its OK, although it has many a cherry on it and is getting too small for me.

Will check it out darick, I like your bats! ;)

I've got a woodworm Flame but i haven't got many runs with it so far this season (3 in 3). So i've changed to my Slasenger V Classic and I've just got 14 off 8 balls in a 20 over match.

Dude i know what you mean, last season i got my new Maxi, but couldn't get any runs on it, however after a few good games with my slazenger i swapped back to it and scored 18 runs of 6 balls to win the match which restored my confidence in it and i ve been hitting lots of runs ever since.

Im currently using a Fearnley Classic bat, harrow size. A little heavier than I like, but it is a decent bat.

My old bat (pictured below) is the same as Briggsey it seems. A Slazenger v100. Actually, it is a great bat. Really light. A little too damaged to play with though
spec_v100_pro.jpg

i used to have one of those (V100) in fact it was my first bat but then the grip started to melt and got a new one

The Spin, I don't see anything wrong with that bat if you ask me. Looks in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread