Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
duffarama said:
OK here's my bat. Have a laugh if you dare:

The awesome County powerzone! :D

Costed me a mint. ;)
Ah the good old County. I had one of those some time back. An excellent bat I should say! And I for one am not laughing at this bat.

I had a bat gifted to .however, I didn't play with it for 2 yrs because I was busy.

The every first shot which I played with it, the bat flew off the handle!
It was sad, my birthday bat getting broken on the very first shot. :(

Woodworm Flame and Slasenger V Classic, i played crap in the first 4 games of the season with the Woodworm. Changed back to my slasenger and i suddenly feel more assured at the crease.............the runs have increased too!

Woodworm perfomance flame! I like the power and the weight. Most expensive bat i've ever bought though.

I've got a new bat, Hunts County Reflex. For free!

Dislcaimer: It's not the 2006 version

Attachments

• hunt.jpg
    hunt.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 130
Doesn't look 'new', but it's probably got a lot of power to it.

now u guys havnt gotta laugh, but i usually use a Gray Nichols Superspot, which is about 10 years old, its a hard as a brick wall, never let me down and is well used with big scores, but lately ive been upgraded to a Kookaburra Genisis =P i miss my superspot

I have just recieved my brand new Reebok bat, it looks like its gonna be a smasher: straight grains, large bow, 2lb 9oz

here is the pic

Attachments

• rbk.jpg
    rbk.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 2,185
Nice bat, ive been fortunate to play with one of these and it impressed me, not too heavy that you got a hernia picking it up, but light enough to really flick ur wrists, id give it 8/10 but i wouldnt buy it tho :p

The only thing which makes me not like it is the plainess of the bat, just black bits with RBOK in it, i like bats which you can look at and its got a design on, i dunno, its the way ive been with all my bats i suppose, i really want the one that Sangakkara has and endorses, the Kookaburra Beast! its a cracker

Users who are viewing this thread