Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

• PS3

Votes: 81 37.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 33 15.2%
  • PC

Votes: 125 57.6%

• Total voters
Ross Ive pre ordered ps4 so any chances of it coming on next gen?

xbox - i had to get a laptop cooler cuz my PC was overheating just running the CA, don't think I'd want to risk trying the game

might get it on PC when i can afford to upgrade that piece of junk depending on how the mods look.

The dilemma i have is that i have a PC and Xbox. Now i will most likely just fork out on the PC version, but on top of that, i have my PS4 coming later this year!

So i am in two minds as to whether i purchase both or just for the PC

when it comes out probably sept or oct i'll buy on ps3. after a year if there is serious modding i might play it on pc.

It has always been PC for me come what may :D

Would it be possible to add the option for the PS4 and XBONE to the platform list?

I'm considering buying the PC version.

Although the core gameplay will be the same, usually PC has the advantage of being moddable. Modding communities have a history of transforming a game, just take Cricket 07 or SimCity 4 for example. These games had a rough beginning, but were slowly improved for the better over time. From what we already know, BA13 does look to be superior to any cricket game, especially in features and the small details.

I do have a Logitech F510 controller, and graphics should be good enough. There's also my younger sibling who always plays the PS3 nowadays. Being on PC at least I'll get a look in!

I'm considering buying the PC version.

Although the core gameplay will be the same, usually PC has the advantage of being moddable. Modding communities have a history of transforming a game, just take Cricket 07 or SimCity 4 for example. These games had a rough beginning, but were slowly improved for the better over time. From what we already know, BA13 does look to be superior to any cricket game, especially in features and the small details.

I do have a Logitech F510 controller, and graphics should be good enough. There's also my younger sibling who always plays the PS3 nowadays. Being on PC at least I'll get a look in!

I think you meant SimCity 3 :p. don't take it seriously

PC, partly because of modding and partly because I don't own/like a console :P

A lot of the PC-specific modding of previous games was to enable features that Bradman 14 already has in Cricket Academy, and that's on consoles too.

I wouldn't get the PC version just for kit mods etc but if there were hacked AI mods for the PC only (not saying we'd necessarily need it) then I'd be very curious.

Users who are viewing this thread