who's the most arrogant cricketer of alltime?

you must be pussy of westindian
Haha, Ok Indian_Fan. Im not West Indian, Im an Australian, an Australian Cricket supporter, unlike you. Some Indian pretending to be Aussie so you can slam Symonds and Co.

WHAT!:eek::crying

How is Michael Clarke arrogant, the only time he was stupid was when he was caught at first slip first ball in the 'that test. Other than that he is the complete opposite of arrogant. He is always laughing in the field, a humble player and has done nothing to get the arrogant tag.

Clarke is almost as arrogent as ponting.
And let me tell you Ponting is pretty darn arrogent.

I dunno why people keep making these threads...Harbhajan Singh REALLY annoys me, but I'm not sure if I can credit it to "arrogance".

The Pontinator can be one heck of a self-liking individual, but he's hardly a total douche. I support England, and I have a heck of a time truly disliking the guy. I just don't like the constant aggrandizement of fairly ordinary victories. Particularly when it's more due to England lying down and taking it. :noway

How many people are going to make accounts pretending to be Australian just so they can have a dig and get away with it?

Well he's not an alias, his IP address is completely new to PC. His behaviour however has been awful. Hopefully he can change, or will face the penalties.

Haha, Ok Indian_Fan. Im not West Indian, Im an Australian, an Australian Cricket supporter, unlike you. Some Indian pretending to be Aussie so you can slam Symonds and Co.

Well as Sureshot said he has completely different IP address.
I know in this Summer there has been regular incidence between Ind and Aus.But thats not means that every people who abuse or say bad words about Aussis must be Indian.
You are one of the senior member here.You have to set example for newcomers..If you keep pretending Indian Fans as a Aussis cricket enemies then you are wrong..
I am not making sympathy to Indian cricket fan but We don't want any rivalry here.There are 193 independent countries in the world today.So its not necessary everyone who hats Aussis should always be Indian fan..
Please don't mind me.Its just a request.:D

Hey hoops,

Why the hell have people been saying you're west indian recently?

There is no 100% accurate information on it. IP traces back to US, he could be using a US proxy however. There's nothing definitive on IP traces.

Hey hoops,

Why the hell have people been saying you're west indian recently?
Because my nickname is Hooper, after the West Indian all-rounder. Well I think thats why anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread