World Cup 2011 PC game coming from Codies!

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
EAs losing it. Cricket 09 wasn't on that list before. Why an entry for an unreleased 2009 game.. O.o

Hitterman

International Coach
Let me clear the doubts regarding the entry in those feeds. Actually, first it was posted in Feb 2009 when the game was about to released. Later on when the game was canceled, they removed ICC Cricket 09 from their store but they didn't removed it from the store feeds. Hence, from then whenever they add a new product (FIFA 10 etc), all the dates are changed and updated and it looks that they have posted the cricket 09 just now.

The title has been dropped and there is no point in talking about it.

sibis

School Cricketer
Let me clear the doubts regarding the entry in those feeds. Actually, first it was posted in Feb 2009 when the game was about to released. Later on when the game was canceled, they removed ICC Cricket 09 from their store but they didn't removed it from the store feeds. Hence, from then whenever they add a new product (FIFA 10 etc), all the dates are changed and updated and it looks that they have posted the cricket 09 just now.

The title has been dropped and there is no point in talking about it.

hmmm its clear now!

session

Club Cricketer
I have a doubt ?
Every game has screenshots or a tralier before the game releases i.e 2 months before. Then why doesn't EA Cricket 2009 does have some screens.

Hitterman

International Coach
I have a doubt ?
Every game has screenshots or a tralier before the game releases i.e 2 months before. Then why doesn't EA Cricket 2009 does have some screens.
Well trailers and screens are released after the official announcement of the game. EA never announced their game officially so you can't blame them. People discovered it themselves. Until the game is officially announced, you can't predict anything.

There was a game "Heist" which was to be released by Codies. They even officially announced it and released few screens. But in the end, they canceled it and released a statement that they want to concentrate on their cricket franchise.

So you can neither blame EA nor anyone else.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Good news. I hope it's got Test match content as well though and isn't just a cash-in on one World Cup...

Maybe I'll hold fire on IC10 for a bit.

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Expect it to be pirated heavily.

Well if they use a CD key like most PC games, they might be able to play single player BUT they wont get Online to the Server/Servers if Codies do it right - the thing that is Killing ashes is NOT having a updated Server for the Transmission Patches U need the Orignal DVD to use them or it dont work.

anyway everytime they make a CRACK codies should of just made a very simple patch, then the pitrates gotta make another crack & so on

Its pretty simple & I bet thats why Patches do come out for Console & PC games to keep pirates away, well offline anyway :)

tituspaul143

School Cricketer
No Cricket Game Releases From CodeMasters This Year

Zapak as promised has been a co partner with mindstorm in the development and release of official cricket game "ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011".No official information given by codemasters that they are releasing a cricket game this year but next year codemasters is planning to release game, but no indications or information is been given abt the game's release in pc version.Coming to EA Sports, They are focusing on the development of cricket game of late.so, better option will be to buy the official cricket game "ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011" which costs about Rs.224 in India and about $.9.45 in other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread