World XI Tour of Pakistan - September 2017

S

Satan666

Yet now, in the flat world of the 21st century, Indian cricket has allowed itself to be used, abused and so caught up in political entanglements that it is somehow seen as only logical that Pakistani cricketers cannot play in the IPL (unless they have non-Pakistani passports), and that no Indian player can be part of a World XI in Lahore. Bilateral Test cricket between the two countries and the idea of India playing Pakistan at a neutral venue have also been allowed to become anathema. So much so that the PCB has filed a dispute notice against the BCCI. Who wants the hassle of having an Indian involved in a global cricket event in Pakistan?

Why aren't there any Indians in the World XI? - ESPNcricinfo

I challenge anyone to prove otherwise that the Indians have and continue to display xenophobic traits against the Pakistani people in cricket, yet we support the IPL. Over my dead body will I watch an IPL match or pay to go to one. Disgusting!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Great performance by Team Pakistan, It was complete team effort. The lineup was superb, Feeling sorry for Shehzad, What really has happened with him. Perhaps too eager to regain his premium spot but getting extra concious. Babar Azam showed his class, I always have a feeling of an Inzamam with him. Malik was excellent as well. Loved the overall team spirit.

I have reservation over the batting order, You got to use Fahim Ashraf up the order, Take benefit from his hard hitting abilities. Imad coming up before him is senseless at this stage. You got to give confidence to the Young Bloke.

Where is Junaid Khan by the way?[DOUBLEPOST=1505281493][/DOUBLEPOST]

And Wahab Riaz as well :)

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think they had to. Figures coming out that this cost the PCB $2.5-3M - so they had to get the money back somehow.
Well TBH main motive of PCB should be to bring back International Cricket, bring people to stadium. Make it houseful. Not to milk money from tickets.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well TBH main motive of PCB should be to bring back International Cricket, bring people to stadium. Make it houseful. Not to milk money from tickets.
This is just the initial stage. As more matches are being played in Pakistan, they will get the ticket rates back to normal.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The fourth ball of the first over sums Shehzad up. It was short and wide, and instead of trying to go hard at it and cut it for four, he cutely caressed it towards point.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Need some acceleration from Fake Kohli

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Babar Adam is a quality player but he really needs to work on his power game.

Also, what's the point of having a power hitter (Fahim Ashraf) and keeping him below Imad Wasim?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There's the botched reverse scoop :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And a botched conventional scoop too :lol

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why aren't there any Indians in the World XI? - ESPNcricinfo

I challenge anyone to prove otherwise that the Indians have and continue to display xenophobic traits against the Pakistani people in cricket, yet we support the IPL. Over my dead body will I watch an IPL match or pay to go to one. Disgusting!
People are happy to see Cricket in Pakistan, having an Indian player won't be politically accepted given the current tense situation between these two countries plus don't think the BCCI would allow them either.

Honestly if you ask me I'd say it's better there's no Indian in the squad since it would only invite controversies than anything good for the game.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Two spinners today helped World XI. Target is decent I think. Pakistan need to bowl really well if they want to win today.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I feel we fell a little short but we are known for our bowling so game is not over yet!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tim Paine, the Ahmed Shehzad of World XI

Users who are viewing this thread