Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wouldn't mind World XI winning today. Then the 3rd match wouldn't be a dead rubber.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why were Pakistan bowling full tosses at the end.. Really poor bowling at the end by pakistan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Whether it's a movie or a match, Raees fails at the end

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Had to rub my eyes a check if this was actually a T20? That Shehzad and Babar partnership was slower than a 1-legged dog on tranquilisers.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great game of Cricket! I was not 100% sure Parera can hit sixes. But oh boy he did extremely well at the end. Some full tosses at the end from our bowlers gave chances to World XI.

I still believe yorker is the best death weapon. Master the yorker and you'll win games at any situation.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thats the vintage Perera I was once a fan of!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Great Match. [HASHTAG]#Cricketcomeshome[/HASHTAG] :)

As far as Cricketing is concerned, I wonder was Pakistan playing a side game? The best thing for the game was to win this match with the winning combination and then testing the young guys in the 3rd T20 Match. I wonder why Usman Khan didn't give a second over. Why there was no Fahim Ashraf? and Where is Junaid Khan?

The 3rd match would be a cracker as well Insha'ALLAH :) But Pakistan on a loosing end will have to gather itself back with a new combination I am afraid....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Most of the Pakistani fans wanted World XI to win so that final can be more intense and Entertainment Value reaches to its Peak! On Cricketing grounds, World XI deserved victory yesterday, The way they batted and bowled in death overs.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Would say World XI will win the next one unless Pakistan are a lot more aggressive, loads of weaknesses in the Pakistan lineup.

Fakhar, too inexperienced, no Tamim.
Shehzad, out of form, scores too slow, lacks hitting power.
Babar, in form, but needs a few years to fill out and get some more hitting power.
Malik, average.
Imad, out of form with ball for months, more of a batsman anyway.
Sarfraz, can only score runs opening in T20s, lacks hitting power.
And the bowlers are all average and mostly unproven.
Hasan Ali is not a long term test bowler, lacks control, but the others are ok for now.

Malik and Imad are the only in form hitters, the World XI has loads of hitters, Pakistan bowling is not as strong as it was 15 years ago, not the same team anymore.
Only thing that keeps Pakistan in the game is the expensive bowling of Perera and Cutting.

Pakistan body language was too quiet 2nd game, too passive, both batting and fielding, they hit the ground running first game and need to do that again, need to be more aggressive this time.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I also think playing Badree made a big difference to the World XI 2nd game, I think they decided first game would be the chance for the seamers to play, and the spinners would play later in the series.
I thought Badree would make about a 20 run difference, because in form I rate him the hardest T20 bowler to score off.

Users who are viewing this thread