Wrestling thread

Very sad. He died. He was such a great wrestler. And i heard that Bret Hart is coming back in WWE. It's not true. It's rumor.

Sad news about Eddie. I hardly saw any of his wrestling matches but if i could catch one it was entertainment at its top.
I can remember the story line with Eddie and Chine. That was hilarious

goldust and vader, who made comebacks on Taboo Tuesday should be brought to Smackdown to fill the voids left by the late great Eddie Guerrero and the injured Batista. Also where's RVD? and Rikishi?

i hope they also bring back the Dudley Boyz to Smackdown. also the Hardcore championship should be brought back. Hardcore matches are fun to watch.

satishmania said:
i hope they also bring back the Dudley Boyz to Smackdown. also the Hardcore championship should be brought back. Hardcore matches are fun to watch.
]

Dudley Boyz have been released and are now with TNA. The hardcore matches were a joke by the end.

many WWE superstars have left WWE and joined TNA of late. now TNA has jeff jarett, jeff hardy, raven, scott hall, christian, road dogg, dudley boyz etc. whats the main reason for them leaving WWE?

satishmania said:
many WWE superstars have left WWE and joined TNA of late. now TNA has jeff jarett, jeff hardy, raven, scott hall, christian, road dogg, dudley boyz etc. whats the main reason for them leaving WWE?

must be some contract disputes ! not sure though. sad that eddie died ! :(
if WWE loose a few More IMP Rosters , Then its show biz will reduce considerably.

Users who are viewing this thread