Wrestling thread

That's what I don't understand. Sometimes they're free and sometimes they're not. A few years ago, Wrestlemania was free, for God's sake!! What they've started doing, is making the rubbish ECW PPVs free, so they can charge us more often for the WWE ones.

I thought they worked on the Big 4 being on PPV and the rest being free on Sky Sports.

Summerslam looks pretty mediocre for the 2nd biggest PPV of the year. HHH vs. Booker should be a decent match. The WWE Championship match looks good on paper, but has been built up badly. Batista vs. Khali? Rubbish. There are a few good matches lower down, like the IC title match, but it wont be given the time it deserves

Nah now most are on PPV. The GAB and then One Night Stand and December to Dismember (which no longer exists) are pretty much the only ones that arent on ppv.

You don't need a lot of these matches. If there are too many, it just looks like a big car crash. Which is pointless. Some of the matches are exciting, like the Intercontinental Triple Threat, and John Cena vs Randy Orton. Batista will also be getting his title back, which is a good thing.

All I want is a new champion because Khali, Cena and the wrost one Umaga
are getting boring

and yeah Hornswoggle please i really wish he lost the Title I Hate him
and its stupid

Last edited:
Umaga is a great wrestler and if you don't think he is i suggest you watch his match agaisnt jeff hardy at the GAB. Mr. Kennedy is due to become IC Champion tonight and Michelle McCool is meant to win DIVA Battle Royal

Mr Kennedy deserves it, but Umaga is a great wrestler. Michelle McCool winning the Diva Battle Royal will be good. But the match doesnt do it for me.

Its a shame Matt Hardy vs MVP was cancelled..thats a great fued they having there

Last edited:
because they only found the number one contender on friday night. and they cant have matches for every championship at each PPV they only have 8 match slots

alright thanks
I can't wait for a new Cruiserweight Championship
I rather have Micheal Cole as a Cruiserweight Championship then that Midget or what ever his name is.

I am interested in the ECW match. It looks good and is a good fued.

4 hours actually Masterkhan :p

Last edited:
Shelton is very athletic and talented. He deserves better. London and Kendrick are incredibly talented also. I think Vince just doesnt like high flyers and instead prefers big musclemen like Batista and Lashley.

Kendrick/London being pushed down the order is down to London though really. They should be getting time, but the management is stubborn, I'm not too sure that the smiling in the 'fake death' scene was big enough to keep them off TV, but the leak with the news that Ashley was going on Survivor certainly was.

Users who are viewing this thread