Kane def. Finlay
Umaga def. Mr Kennedy and Carlito
Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero
Beth Phoenix def. All Divas in an over the top battle royal
John Morrison def. CM Punk
Triple H def. King Booker
The Great Khali def. Batista
John Cena def. Randy Orton

Some good matches tonight, and overall i think the PPV was fairly good. I liked the Kane vs Finlay match and Umaga's match was pretty good too. Both returners Triple H and Rey where very impressive. The divas battle royal was alright, but i didn't like it that John Morrison won. The same has to be said about Khali. Is JBL turning face or something, because he actually didn't like what Khali did, and was in favour of what Batista did. That match was horrible. Originally i wanted Randy to win, but throughout the match i was so impresssed with Cena and i really admire the match he fought tonight. Randy was good, but Cena had a great match and surprisingly i am actually glad he's still champion. I can't believe no championships changed hands tonight though. I expected the Intercontinental Title too, because i thought it would be an ideal opportunity to get the title off Umaga without pinning him, and i expected Batista to win also. Overall i give the PPV 7.5/10. I think it was pretty good. Also i have to add, the backstage segments where awesome tonight, they should cut out the crap ones and just keep them like this.

Who here stayed up all night to watch it
I did I think It was alright
I didn't enjoy the Khali vs batista and CM Punk vs John Morrison
but John Cena vs Randy Orton was a Amazing Match.
...Man John Cena got Booed At summerslam.It was the loudest boos ever for John Cena. so I am going to give 6.5/10 It was not that good

I doubt that. It would be good, but i can't see it. I have heard that his contract is expiring with TNA, and he doesn't have anydesire resign it. I think he will just go on the independent circuit again and back to ROH or something.

Here's a little something that most people probably don't know.

John Cena is Samoa Joe's friend. Yup, John Cena is friends with Joe. They've been like that during their independent wrestling days. And Joe actually trained Cena to wrestle.

Somehow I think Cena might, note the keyword: might, be able to persaude Vince to hire him and keep the way TNA and ROH made him out to be. I think this is all a rumor since the WWE didn't hire him in the first place because they said he was too fat and he didn't have the look. But since Joe is a big draw, that might change.

Also, I think Matt Bentley might sign with the WWE since he's Shawn Michaels' nephew.

I can see Matt Bentley signing for the WWE. But sadly not Joe. I hope i am wrong.

BTW Masterkhan, i no you copied that comment about Samoa Joe haha

well I know john Cena got tranied by Samoa Joe and all that but I know he will came to WWE because he is not happy with TNA and this Matt Bentley is cool :cool: and then TNA will get boring

How can you know that Joe will come to WWE? Are you Joe? Fact is, all he did was reject one offer of a contract extension. It could have been for any reason. Plus, he is likely to win the TNA World Title soon, so he could well stick around.

As for Matt Bentley, he is a lower carder on TNA. The only guys WWE seem to want from TNA are the guys who wern't good enough to make it (Marcus Cor Von aka Monty Brown anyone? TNA tried to push him as a World Title contender but he couldnt pull it off)

Users who are viewing this thread