Wrestling thread

well TNA release Matt Bentley so he might came to wwe But There is a chance that Samoa Joe will came to wwe

I like Marcus Cor Von, he has charisma, and i like his style. I think the next people to get the ecw championship with be either Cor Von or Kevin Thorne, maybe Elijah Burke, all good wrestlers.

i cant wait to get bck to the UK so i cn watch uptodate wrestling..i have to watch shows from 2 weeks back.. on TNA they have only just sarted the angle Joe feud for all the belts

No wonder Jeff Jarrett is under so much stress. His business life seems to be falling apart, let alone his personal issues.

Is Marty Janetty in the TNA main event yet? You get top billing if you were ever a member of the WWE right?

Yes, but he wont keep them all. Doesnt he have 5 now, after that match with Samoa Joe

Yes IGWP title as TNA work with IGWP i think.

He also has the TNA world heavyweight championship.

He has the X Division title.

I don;t know the others? ill look it up

He's also the Tag Team Champion, but i cannot find the other.

Last edited:
I just check it
it's IWGP title Man I got TNa they lots of titles like
NWA, IWGP will someone please what are these 2 titles

Kurt Angle currently holds the TNA World Title, TNA X-Division Title, IWGP Title and TNA Tag Team titles (on his own) hence, he has 5 title belts in total.

The NWA thing is that the TNA titles used to be called the NWA World Title etc, as they were a branch of the NWA and bought the naming rights for a certain period for the titles, this has however finished and they are all known as TNA titles, not NWA.

It should also be noted that the IWGP Title has nothing to do with TNA, but they have obviously come to some agreement so that he can show the title on TV. IWGP is a Japanese promotion that Kurt Angle has done recent events for, hence how he won the title.

Users who are viewing this thread