Wrestling thread

Well they don't show the same shows, but i imagine they are owned by the same people/

oh ok..wle just read the smackdown report as it has just been atped and it looks like Mysterio Vs Khali for the title at Unforgiven.. Thats at the moment

no i disagree i have just read that at house shows its gonna be mysterio and batista against mvp and khali

Well That will be a great match between Rey Mysterio and Khali for the title
but How will Rey Mysterio Beat Khali?

yeh good point but i personally think that much will be rubbish because realistically rey would never be able to get close to beating khali

I reckon a Rey title reign could be coming. A lot of rumours have been circling about Rey being the one to beat Khali to keep his underdog persona going. Would be interesting

yeh but i read that vince didnt want rey as champion again it was just because it was a gd stroyline he was given the title he doesnt see him as main event material he prefers someone like edge or batista or undertaker

Oh yeah and what's Mysterio done to deserve a title shot. Batista should be able to have another go becasuse he came so close to being the World Heavyweight Champion at Summerslam. Some of you people thought Randy Orton would beat Cena at summerslam but turns out Cena is still the WWE Champion. Who do you think will be the next #1 contender?

Users who are viewing this thread