Wrestling thread

Oh I just saw his picture Undertaker is looking nothing opposite him.

Hez outta shape now before he was totally ripped. Finally an indian wrestler worth watching :cheers
dalp-coa.jpg

donkey said:
Hez outta shape now before he was totally ripped. Finally an indian wrestler worth watching :cheers
dalp-coa.jpg
Still he was looking good on SmackDown.

Not sure about Goldberg not being able to wrestle?
Didnt he quit because he wasnt happy with the way WWE were trying to play his character so went to japan where they wrestle for real and he's broken guys legs and arms.

Lesnar left to follow his dream to play NFL Football.
Think hes already given up trying to make the team though and is wrestling somewhere again.

Yikes that guy is a tank.
Is he the dude in the movie The Longest Yard(Adam Sandler) i remember a guy who couldnt talk and was absolutely huge had long hair though.

Last edited:
Sman-21 said:
Not sure about Goldberg not being able to wrestle?
Didnt he quit because he wasnt happy with the way WWE were trying to play his character so went to japan where they wrestle for real and he's broken guys legs and arms.
No, he really can't wrestle. As I said, William Regal easily outwrestled him in what became a real fight for a short time. He's never wrestled in Japan, he wouldn't be able to cope with the style there.

Pro Wrestling in Japan is just as pre-determined as it is in the USA, but they concentrate on realistic looking matches.

If Goldberg has broken limbs, he's done it because he made major screw-ups, like he did when he ruined Bret Harts career.

He did quit WWE because of the way they were dealing with his character, so at least you got something right. :D

Hmm ok was that a story the WWE made up about him?
Or am i getting him mixed up with some other wrestler.

well i think he and undertaker will battle out in King of the Ring.
also have you guys seen last raw after wrestlemania, ric was attacked by a giant Umaga too but through some sources i get that he is no one else than Jamal from 3 min warning.

faraz haider said:
well i think he and undertaker will battle out in King of the Ring.
also have you guys seen last raw after wrestlemania, ric was attacked by a giant Umaga too but through some sources i get that he is no one else than Jamal from 3 min warning.
That's why i was wondering I have seen this guy.You are right he is jamal.

He did quit WWE because of the way they were dealing with his character, so at least you got something right.

Yep, the asshole wanted something like his 173-0 record in WCW to continue in the WWE as well ...

Goldberg wrestling pure style in Japan would be hilarious :p

I think not only in King of the Ring... but in all the WWE Shows, Raw and Smackdown must co-exist.... Then only WWE would be more interesting....:)

Users who are viewing this thread