Wrestling thread

yashved said:
I think not only in King of the Ring... but in all the WWE Shows, Raw and Smackdown must co-exist.... Then only WWE would be more interesting....:)
It would be less interesting, as the roster would have to shrink, meaning fewer people with a chance of winning a title.

andrew_nixon said:
It would be less interesting, as the roster would have to shrink, meaning fewer people with a chance of winning a title.
Agree with you.
And RAW must have a proper GM.

yashved said:
I think not only in King of the Ring... but in all the WWE Shows, Raw and Smackdown must co-exist.... Then only WWE would be more interesting....:)
And there should be only one Undisputed WWE Champion..and Tag Team champions..

Agree theres far too many titles now making them less meaningful.

Anyone know what happened to Dan Puder?
He won the last tough enough contest and i still havent seen him wrestling yet.
Think he used to be the UFC champ which helped him popularity wise.
So i expected him to show up on raw or smackdown pretty quickly.

Last edited:
it would have been better if KOR had been a co-production of both Raw and Smackdown!

Not really. Seeing that RAW already has more than its share of ppv events (New Years Revolution and Taboo Tuesday are both RAW)

Anyone know what happened to Dan Puder?
He won the last tough enough contest and i still havent seen him wrestling yet.
Think he used to be the UFC champ which helped him popularity wise.
So i expected him to show up on raw or smackdown pretty quickly.

Dan Puder became famous for defeating Kurt Angle in a shoot fight. But I don't think he is contracted to the WWE anymore. I could be wrong on that, though.

ritwik said:
Dan Puder became famous for defeating Kurt Angle in a shoot fight. But I don't think he is contracted to the WWE anymore. I could be wrong on that, though.
He's not in contract with anyone at the moment, although he has been spotted backstage at TNA tapings.

It'll be good if he signs with TNA. I've been waiting eagerly to see him in action, ever since his famous match with Angle.

ritwik said:
I think he was with Zero One in Japan for a while, but not heard about him for some time now.
Back with UFC. Currently doing training on their Ultimate Fighter reality show, which features an old friend of my brother!

satishmania said:
what happened to Ken Shamrock? is he still wrestling somewhere?

I use to remember his hot on screen sister :p
Alright wrestler, may have gone further if he stayed as I never expected JBL to be such a star in WWE.

aussie1st said:
I use to remember his hot on screen sister :p
Alright wrestler, may have gone further if he stayed as I never expected JBL to be such a star in WWE.
The old JBL of APA was better. The new JBL sucks. :)

So true, I use to like Bradshaw but JBL has been portrayed as the enemy and I usually buy into it, especially when he beats up the Undertaker.

kuttakumar said:
Anybody want to see Eric Bischoff back on RAW?

Doesnt make a difference really, he didnt have much air time on RAW anyway. Vince and Shane are more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread