Wrestling thread

Bischoff back on raw would be good, he's really good as an "authority figure" character. He's been on raw for some years now and hasn't ever been less than interesting.

I use to remember his hot on screen sister
Alright wrestler, may have gone further if he stayed as I never expected JBL to be such a star in WWE.
You mean Ryan Shamrock/Alicia ?
For your viewing pleasure ....

alicia3.jpg

Edge should win; he's been on a roll lately. Also, the Rated-R superstar gimmick is quite interesting. But trips has also been very good since his return, but his winning the title for the 11th time will undoubtedly carry a sense of deja vu.

I think Cena getting booed repeatedly is a tad unfair, although the WWE have messed up his face character very badly. Hoping Cena evolves into a tweener, cause a good Tweener on RAW would rock !

If he's going to turn it has to be Heel with Triple H turning face.

That would be awesome, Trips plays an awesome face. Trisp can also carry a match unlike Cena. The WWE have messed up his character putting him on RAW :(

Triple H plays a good face, I agree

He plays a good Austin style face...bad guy that is loved cos hes "bad".

Sadly a gimmick like this can only last so long until they start giving out roses or beats up flair again to a bloddy pulp because it undermines the face he would fued against

Actaully trips has played a good face only recently and frankly the situation is such that anyone who steps against Cena in the ring starts getting cheered.

The last time Triple H played face(during the invasion angle IIRC) it bombed very badly.

Users who are viewing this thread