Yessssssssssssss

Any chance of a review soon?

It took ages for this to be posted on the board. Has my posting for the general chat forum materialised yet?

Or has it been lost in cyberspace.

The mods on here are a joke!!

The post below is a fine example of little man syndrome :crying

Last edited:
Its a lot harder than the demo version.
Just played my mate in a 20/20 match, he scored 215, I was all out for 193.
Superb.

im gettng mine tommorow from gameplay :)

Welshrich said:
Its a lot harder than the demo version.
Just played my mate in a 20/20 match, he scored 215, I was all out for 193.
Superb.
which difficulty ?? :cool:

i too recieved the game and played a 20/20 game and i lost miserably......don't ask me for any screenshots....i can't post them...!LOL

rajeev said:
i too recieved the game and played a 20/20 game and i lost miserably......don't ask me for any screenshots....i can't post them...!LOL
why cant u post them ??

rajeev said:
just kidding mate....don't ask for screenshots or any evidence your message/posts will be deleted.

ahhmmm....do you have any idea of what you are posting ??

i just asked for evidence in the way of a screenshot from the guy who said he played the full version of BLIC 2007 my message was deleted by one of the mods...!

rajeev said:
just kidding mate....don't ask for screenshots or any evidence your message/posts will be deleted.

Stop it, now.

rajeev said:
i just asked for evidence in the way of a screenshot from the guy who said he played the full version of BLIC 2007 my message was deleted by one of the mods...!

It's the way you're going about that is the problem.

stevie said:
Stop it, now.

It's the way you're going about that is the problem.

ok then please tell me the way to go about it...! by the way where are the screenshots...yessssssssssssssssssssssss....now i know how to go about it..!

Users who are viewing this thread