Your Questions For Codemasters....

there should be also a 'wait' option when running between the wickets so you can check whether the ball has beaten the fielder. :cool:

Unlike in cric2002 or cric2004, when you select "run" for batsmen after playing a shot, they run like anything, most of the time they runout even if u try to stop them from taking the run as they take time in returning. In other case, after taking a run, if you dont press "run", they go far beyond crease, so taking second run is impossible. "Wait" option means they wud stop at the crease and then run after analysing the case. I hope I guessed it right........

what i want in the game is simple' there is two things that i want in the game' one which you can play by your own and one which you can play for the whole team' what i meant is there is a match between india and pakistan' example i am play as pakistan' i bat at number 3 you should wait tell one of the openers get out so you can go play' that way it

sarwan said:
LARA IS THE BEST.

No He isnt ok.Stop praising Lara and Sachin.Both of u guys are sick.There was an era when lara used to be a great cricketer. Both of these guys are not potentially match winner. Hayden,ponting, gilcherist langer martyn, these are true champion. so stop praising these batsmen.They are not popular in our part. :p :p

But the most important think i don't want is bugs man especially the byes i'm sick of byes bugs in cricket 2004
Also whers rubbergenius i dodn't seem him anywhere posting i think he is busy with working with codemaster

Smart dude

sunil ojha said:
And they ( Hayden, Pointing, martyn ) are not popular in any part except your head. :D

HAh thats a bit rude answer,I realize why u hate these batsmen because they really murder your bowlers. chill out man.

durrani1 said:
They are not popular in our part.

nah i certainly dont agree with that..
but its true that most of the oz cricketers are match winners.. :clap
actually the thing which is generating match winners in australia is their superb system and urge to win....
Congratulations Australia for their series win.... :clap
cheers... :drinks

HAh thats a bit rude answer,I realize why u hate these batsmen because they really murder your bowlers. chill out man.

I definitely don't hate these batsmen. I think Martyn is the best batsman out of all those you listed there and Gilchrist is a very good sportsman. But i replied in that manner because you said Sachin and Lara are not great which is also wrong. Like the way you said to me that i hate these batsmen ( Matyn, Gilchrist etc.) because they murdered our bowlers then i can also say that you hate Sachin and Lara because they murdered your bowlers badly in the past. So please think twice before posting these type of comments.

Last edited:
sunil ojha said:
you hate Sachin and Lara because they murdered your bowlers badly in the past. So please think twice before posting these type of comments.

I dont hate Sachin and Lara, and martyn,hayden,ponting are not my all time favorite batsmen.I just said Sachin and Lara are not match winner.And they dont murder our bowlers unless match is not fixed. pak vs ind series was politically fixed all knows. :mad

Martyn has scored five test centurys this calander series, he has made a huge contribution to Australais success in India. How can you say MArtyn is not one of the best, he is one of the cleanest strikers of the ball, his front foot and backfoot play against spin is inpeckible, he is one of the greats of modern cricket!

pecky43 said:
Martyn has scored five test centurys this calander series, he has made a huge contribution to Australais success in India. How can you say MArtyn is not one of the best, he is one of the cleanest strikers of the ball, his front foot and backfoot play against spin is inpeckible, he is one of the greats of modern cricket!

what the hell are you talking about.this is a forum of blc 2005 give some ideas or ask some questions .don,t give some ****ing talk .if you want some chat go to chat forum

Users who are viewing this thread