zMario is no longer the Toronto Tanks owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah.. tanks are freaking losers who cant play and we beat those idiots.

See now they dont have anyone like zmario to defend them :(

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I would like to point out that all of this is Simon's doing.

I DID NOT leave the Toronto Tanks. I have not quit the PCPL.

The main reason that Simon is upset is due to a misunderstanding we had regarding what I had called a blackmail attempt.

I will quote my post which was deleted, but was undeleted :)

zMario said:
And then Simon decides to take the mick out of the entire situation by demanding $50k or else he'll make Toronto play with a reverse lineup.

Which I paid.

I paid, so that the last match, for the Toronto Tanks (of this season), would be competitive enough. Whether I should submit to the blackmail is a different story. However, I did it, so that the team members wouldn't be upset that the playoff was thrown away because the owner wouldn't give $50k to Simbazz (why he wants it, I don't know).

The donation logs can be checked. At the moment, I don't know who this should be reported to. I wish Colin came back :)

The main reason for the sacking (in my opinion) is that my $50k were returned from the above situation.

I am happy to give that back, if it means to diffuse the situation.

My position is this: I want to be owner of the Toronto Tanks. I feel that I SHOULD be the owner of the Toronto Tanks.

I went after what I thought was "blackmail" but it was a possible misunderstanding. I did not feel it was right for the owner of the competition to demand money in order for us to not play a reverse line-up.

IF I do not return to Toronto, I will back Toronto till the end. I will support them with donations, and I believe I will still be able to continue to play in Toronto.

I do wish to return to Toronto as owner, and will do whatever it takes to come back.

*National Anthem of Canada Plays*

ledzep

Club Cricketer
I'm not going to go into detail, if you asked him i'm sure he'd say he has done nothing wrong. I'm not the type of person to make someone be removed from thier position so he has done enough.

Again, im sorry to the TT's but you should have a fantastic time under Ollie and Rabs.

It's pointless telling us he is fired when you are not gonna go into detail, because then you could be getting rid of him just for the sake of it. So for the team could you give us reasons? :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
zMario has outlined his thoughts, they're not mine but if you wish to follow his words then go ahead.

All that you guys need to know, is that zMario has had lots of chances, and for me..its been so much harder with him as owner as lots of things have happened.

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
I think Zmario should be reinstated because he has done a really good job and youre sacking him because of 50k ill pay you 25K and the rest of the team can chip in just to get zmario back.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
I'm quite happy to pay you 25k (when i win it in the chelsea .V. malaysia match today ;))

If that is what it takes to bring him back into the owner posistion.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Trust me :) It isn't about the money, I don't need it :p

zMario obviously believe it is. But, it is not.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
It isn't about the money! People please grasp that, and also, i'm not going to explain what wen't on as it'd take too long to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread