IPL Chennai Super Kings

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It will be interesting if Hemang Badani comes inyo CSK,as the BCCI has given amnesty to the ICL players and has also said they might participate in next season's IPL.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Patel is a shocking Twenty20 batsmen.

Parthiv? He is fit for nothing batsman in any forms :p Murali is better compared to Parthiv in miles. Atleast we have a opener who is not living in shadows of Hayden.

Well with Hussey joining the CSK, it's tough.. Mostly I believe, Oram will be taken out to strengthen our batting line up.

Hayden, Raina, Badri, Dhoni, Hussey, Albie! This should be our dominative line up though Albie is yet to fire. :)

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Albie is a huge flop in this IPL, atleast so far. He has gone for runs aplenty and has not fired with the bat either. Oram too has been mediocre so far. One bad game for Raina and Hayden, CSK could be in big trouble There is extreme dependence on these two players at the moment.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is Hussey really joining Chennai for the last few games? If yes, that would be great news. Hussey was a huge hit last year for Chennai. Maybe this time, he could repeat the same act with Chennai.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Albie is a huge flop in this IPL, atleast so far.

Atleast, he is playing a crucial role in bowling. I am happy with it ;) Not like Oram.. I feel, lets rest Oram and give way to some other overseas guys... May be, Ntini!

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
We should rest Oram and include Thushara for today's match. He is a good bowler, slogger and oh...he is a good fielder too.

stefan

International Coach
Albie is a huge flop in this IPL, atleast so far. He has gone for runs aplenty and has not fired with the bat either. Oram too has been mediocre so far. One bad game for Raina and Hayden, CSK could be in big trouble There is extreme dependence on these two players at the moment.

He has struck with the new ball in his first over each time. He won't be happy with his batting but he has contributed with the ball.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Albie is turning into our key wicket taker,that too he is playing a crucial part in taking early wickets time and again in every game.I miserably miss seeing him murdering the opposition with the bat.Maybe we cn try bringing in early on,so he gets set.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Aussie_ben will be a really happy man.:rolleyes:

Hayden was a real hero of CSK this season.. Like the commentator said, the presence of Hayden for the whole tournament is making a difference for CSK. ;)

Also, I liked the way CSK team guys were jumping on Hayden and celebrating the victory especially that Ntini. Though he didn't play a single game, his team spirit is to be really appreciated. :hpraise

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
CSK are playing really well with Hayden being consistent Performer. The only problem i see , is the opening is not good for CSK. We have tried Parthiv & Vijay but none of them work at most of the occassion. Opening the game with Hayden and Morkel would be a nice idea in my opinion.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Yup he needs to be given a chance just for that optimism and the attitude with which hes in the dressing room.Really a nice character,he seems to be.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

CSK are playing really well with Hayden being consistent Performer. The only problem i see , is the opening is not good for CSK. We have tried Parthiv & Vijay but none of them work at most of the occassion. Opening the game with Hayden and Morkel would be a nice idea in my opinion.

Yup.I read it somewhere in the CSK website too.
But with Dhoni saying that he will stick with Parthiv for the next 2 game,I dont see that happening.:(

Users who are viewing this thread