Warm up matches

piriyanth

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am surprised most of the minnow teams are scoring 100+ against the test nations, good on them.

Also love the Australia's 20/20 kit.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I am surprised most of the minnow teams are scoring 100+ against the test nations, good on them.

Also love the Australia's 20/20 kit.

It?s not that surprising to be honest; making 100 runs isn?t that difficult in 20/20 cricket. The best bowlers will generally only bowl two over?s straight, thus leaving the weaker bowlers to score off. I would say most associate teams would score 120+ in most games as long as they don?t have a massive collapse at the beginning of the innings.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Tonight's encounter with Pakistan is gonna be breathtaking I guess.But the sad thing is it starts at 10 pm here.I need to be awake till atleast 1:30 in the morning.We need to stop experimenting with 13 players and go for a set XI which will possibly play for the entire tournament.
My XI
Sehwag
Gauti
Raina
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Rohit
Yusuf
Harbhajan
Ishant
RP
Praveen

Ojha misses out just.Irfan and Jadeja shouldnt play today.Based on how RP performs today,the XI for the group stages will be decided I guess.Irfan might come in for him.The other 10 spots are set.Sehwag must play today.Not sure how is Zaheer's injury.Hope he recovers for atleast the super 8's(incase we qualify).

Last edited:

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Tonight's encounter with Pakistan is gonna be breath taking I guess.But the sad thing is it starts at 10 pm.I need to be awake till atleast 1:30 in the morning.We need to stop experimenting with 13 players and go for a set XI which is possibly play for the entire tournament.
My XI
Sehwag
Gauti
Raina
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Rohit
Yusuf
Harbhajan
Ishant
RP
Praveen

Ojha misses out just.Irfan and Jadeja shouldnt play today.Based on how RP performs today,the XI for the group stages will be decided I guess.Irfan might come in for him.The other 10 spots are set.Sehwag must play today.Not sure how is Zaheer's injury.Hope he recovers for atleast the super 8's(incase we qualify).

India have to keep Raina at three, Dhoni shouldn't move himself around too much I feel. And what will happen if Gambhir doesn't find form, will we see Rohit Sharma opening.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Nope we can stick with Gauti at the top cos Rohit will be quite useful for us down the order.We saw in the last game against NZ when our lower middle order dint click as expected.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Forget England's poor performance, there was one particularly good thing to come out of the game against Scotland. Jimmy Anderson's hair cut. I've been calling for him to get his hair cut for a while, and he's finally back, he is still the coolest man in cricket. I'm proud to already have the same haircut as Sir Jimmy though, even if he blates stole my style.

88094237.jpg

<3

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My playing 11 for Pakistan will be
Ahmed Shehzad
Kamran Akmal†
Misbah-ul-Haq
Shoaib Malik
Younis Khan*
Fawad Alam
Shahid Afridi
Sohail Tanvir
Yasir Arafat
Umar Gul
Saeed Ajmal

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
SA have bowled well,SL 80/8 Steyn 3 overs 11 runs 2 wickets ! Great...eagerly waiting for Ind-Pak match

nikhil_99

International Coach
India Pak match always have a bigger crowd,so lets hope its a good game...

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes it will be a good match because both team eagerly want to win this match.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Forget England's poor performance, there was one particularly good thing to come out of the game against Scotland. Jimmy Anderson's hair cut. I've been calling for him to get his hair cut for a while, and he's finally back, he is still the coolest man in cricket. I'm proud to already have the same haircut as Sir Jimmy though, even if he blates stole my style.

88094237.jpg

<3

Erm, the coolest man in Cricket is the one and only Chris Gayle :cool:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No,Srilanka will qualify for the next round.

Users who are viewing this thread