Australian Tour of India, October 2010/11

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Experts said "the ball will start swinging reverse after 40 overs. Look at this now! Indian batsmen have reversed the game before 40 overs.. they deserve the top spot!"

total pwnage? :laugh

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
still an australian victory possible. we lost 5 wickets for 9 runs in the 1st innings. :p :D

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I already said it after the previous Test, but I'll say it again: Australia will be ranked 5th on the Test rankings after this Test. Australia have enjoyed long their dominance I would say.

ZexyZahid added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

I don't understand why Stuart Clark hasn't been brought back for the ODI series. Or even for this Test series.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bowlers have gone crap but really this is all done to our batsmen. The openers just aren't going on and after them their ain't much left although Ponting is starting to find form again.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^Yeah Stuart Clark is a much better option that George. Australia must really rethink their batting line up and the spinner's spot must be up for grabs as well. Hauritz ruled the roost with a below average Pakistani batting line up and will pummel such an opposition of that caliber again. However he will be punished severely by good batsman as he has got no variety and guile required at this level. Its also time to drop North and Hussey should also be put on alert. Ricky Ponting should be relieved of captaincy. His batting is worth much more for Australia. A Ponting with burden of captaincy off his shoulders will be invaluable for Australia.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
So India wins. Good for them.

Australia can now win the ODI series to overcome this loss. We won't see almost the whole Indian Test team in the ODI series (8 players will be rested or are injured).

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Fantastic effort! And, India can win the ODI series with the squad they have put up. Youngsters are there and both sides are almost identical experience wise.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great win for India. Sachin batted really well in both the innings. This surely is a memorable series. :hpraise

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Owned :laugh

Media flashing "the next dravid in making - pujara" :doh

Chetan0304 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Some interesting stats on cricinfo

S Rajesh, Cricinfo's stats editor: "This is India's first Test win in Bangalore since October 1995, when they beat New Zealand by eight wickets. In 19 Tests here, India have won five, lost six and drawn eight.

It's only the third time India have won all Tests in a series of two or more Tests (excluding series against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe). Their two earlier wins both came in the 1990s, when they achieved 3-0 margins against England (1992-93) and Sri Lanka (1993-94).

The last time Australia lost all the matches of a series was in 1982 in Pakistan, when they lost in Karachi (nine wickets), Faisalabad (innings and three runs) and Lahore (nine wickets).

It's also the first time Australia have lost three Tests in a row since November-December 1988, when they lost to West Indies in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne."

Plenty of records broken here.records, makes me remember one man.

SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR :hpraise :hpraise

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Some interesting fact on Cricinfo:

"The last time Australia lost all the matches of a series was in 1982 in Pakistan, when they lost in Karachi (nine wickets), Faisalabad (innings and three runs) and Lahore (nine wickets).
It's also the first time Australia have lost three Tests in a row since November-December 1988, when they lost to West Indies in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne."

Chetan already beat me to it :(

Users who are viewing this thread