Asia Cup March 2011/12

I personally feel that final would be a one-sided game and Pakistan will be winning easily but I will again say that anything is possible so lets see...

BD defeats India ... thread 'n full swing. IPL is all evil.

Ind defeats Pakistan ... thread goes nowhere

Bang defeats SL ... all trolls come back and talk about India and how BPL is good.

Haha..have fun. Time to think about SA T 20

BPL might actually be helping us in the shorter formats. Not sure how we'll do in tests. Feel bad for Kohli though, both in the CB series and here he played absolute gems.

BPL was superb and far more entertaining than other Leagues in my view. I am quite hopeful that BPL Edition 2 will surpass all the expectations :)

Pakistan should be massive favourite.But for me its 50 50 bangladesh confidence is high

Dude stop complaining. Bangladesh deserves to be in finals. They played well and this win will highly raise their spirits and confidence.

Did you read the phrase "single round tournament"? That makes a big difference. CB series had four rounds.

Individual Records do not matter at all untill or unless you make your teams to win the matches and tournaments

Did you read the phrase "single round tournament"? That makes a big difference. CB series had four rounds.

I think 9 people currently "thanking" that post shows the consensus on what people feel about your opinions these days when it comes to the forum.

I think 9 people currently "thanking" that post shows the consensus on what people feel about your opinions these days when it comes to the forum.

That shows there are around 5 trolls viewing the thread. Where were you when India won? Why not take some cheap shots on SL : D

I am not here to post what other people like or concur. I post what I think or believe in. I would leave the analysis of my posts to the people concerned.

Having said that Sai got nailed :D. Anyway BD has been more consistent.

That shows there are around 5 trolls viewing the thread. Where were you when India won? Why not take some cheap shots on SL : D

I have already said how England shouldn't be as worried considering how shite SL have been. Also apology please :p

Good win by India, and very well played by Kohli and Sharma and Dinda did alright, though it still doesn't change the fact that the Indian bowling line-up is a mess, and if India want to be dead-set number one again they need to really sort it out. They can't rely on the batsmen to always chase the big scores down. Don't know if it is a domestic thing, but it is something which needs sorting out.

I am not here to post what other people like or concur. I post what I think or believe in. I would leave the analysis of my posts to the people concerned.

You and Mark should really get on, in hindsight :p

----------

Having said that Sai got nailed :D.

He should be used to it by now, most members have done it to him

Hmm enough bashing guys... Everyone has a right to his/her view. Move on and concentrate on Final

No one is "bashing". Me and teamindia are bantering A) At each other and B) At Sai's expense. Don't be so sensitive and don't mod for the mod's. Matt was just viewing the thread if he had an issue he would have said

Team India sent to the airport by team Bangladesh.
DHONI AT THE AIRPORT :p
394790_210736605692471_108445485921584_282603_1419957630_n.jpg

This is what happens when Sehwag is not a part of the team! ;)

---

Bangladesh has been awesome in this tournament. I hope that they win the final now, they truly deserve to win the Asia Cup. Bangladesh isn't an 'ordinary' side anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread