Asia Cup March 2011/12

Great cricket from Bangladesh. Shakib and Tamim have really been very impressive and so has been the future star, Nasir. Truly deserving win! :clap

And they almost didn't pick Tamim for the tournament. Turns out that guy resigning over Tamim being dropped was one of the better things to happen to Bangladesh.

And our only chance is if we bowl out Pakistan for under 230.

We have to play out Ajmal. The rest I don't think should be threatening maybe except for Gul.

Also Hafeez and Afridi are threatening though Cheema is a third class bowler in my book but he can take wickets against comparatively weaker oppositions

Wow Sri Lanka really have hit a massive low over the last 18 months! Seriously can't remember the last time they won a series in either form of the game (obviously doesn't include hit and giggle cricket)...

Oh and lol'd at that gem (post) from Rahul. What a hypocrite you're, Sai!

Its not just the team v team thing. Bangladesh are coming with nothing to lose confident approach, and Pakistan will be worried. We had a close call, and in all fairness we havent got the right balance to our team just yet, so its still game on as far as I see it. Should be a cracker.

^^^ Yeah Sai got caught there. Its okay. Gives Indian players extra time to get ready for IPL.

And lol at the fact Kohlis two brilliant centuries in Indias two massive run chases were spoiled by the Lankans on both occasions. And that is with them being beaten by India..

We have to play out Ajmal. The rest I don't think should be threatening maybe except for Gul.

ajmal afridi hafeez gul these are real threats and by the way can u tell the threats to pakistan i mean bangladesh bowling is still weak but really all credit to bangladesh for the fight and win.

And they almost didn't pick Tamim for the tournament. Turns out that guy resigning over Tamim being dropped was one of the better things to happen to Bangladesh.
Yeah, absolutely. Was really surprised when I saw Tamim not being picked. He was eager to do well in this tournament and it has shown in all these innings he has played in this Asia Cup.

Bangladesh are finally getting there. I hope now they consistently start winning. They have got the potential (it was always there) but, now they are making use of that potential. Shakib is such a great talent! Nasir Hossain has been impressive. Has shown the right kind of temperament and looks like a batsman who can play an anchor. Something Bangladesh batting needed very badly. It should be an interesting final between Bangladesh and Pakistan now. Something I'll definitely look forward to watching. Well played, Bangla Tigers!

BD defeats India ... thread 'n full swing. IPL is all evil.

Ind defeats Pakistan ... thread goes nowhere

Bang defeats SL ... all trolls come back and talk about India and how BPL is good.

Haha..have fun. Time to think about SA T 20

Users who are viewing this thread