Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Burn em, ask questions later. Worked just fine for the Spanish during that "Q&A" all those years ago, plus we got rid of all those witches...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mine has only crashed once (not sure why) I bought a cheap fan off ebay which sits underneath my laptop and it hasn't crashed since. A quick save option would be convenient to have though.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Hey guys,

We're still in the process of updating the server, shouldn't be too much longer until an update hits PC later today and will allow the sharing server to be used again.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys,

We're still in the process of updating the server, shouldn't be too much longer until an update hits PC later today and will allow the sharing server to be used again.

When the Patch3 will come ?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
When people stop asking.

Given the shitty attitude of a lot of people surrounding the release of Patch 2, I don't expect Big Ant to be forthcoming with any estimates on Patch 3.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey guys,

Could you tell us whats in the latest update?
Also forgive me if im being thick here but i thought dbc was peer to peer,or is a sharing server the same thing?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
anything we should know?
Could you tell us whats in the latest update?
Also forgive me if im being thick here but i thought dbc was peer to peer,or is a sharing server the same thing?
A couple of bug fixes, one for a random black screen with online match ups that was seen minimally. Another fixed up an instance of Umpire's Call being called wrong.

The sharing server is where we house the Academy content (all the players, teams, umpires, etc.). During routine checks we found a couple of bugs that needed fixing, so we took it down to fix that up and make 1.10 an update!

jaraarrow

International Coach
A couple of bug fixes, one for a random black screen with online match ups that was seen minimally. Another fixed up an instance of Umpire's Call being called wrong.

The sharing server is where we house the Academy content (all the players, teams, umpires, etc.). During routine checks we found a couple of bugs that needed fixing, so we took it down to fix that up and make 1.10 an update!
Are you looking at other bug fixes for patch 3?For eg online where there is a bit lag and a 4 is given as a six and the clean bowled bug still occurs.
Also is big ant looking to fix pace issues in the game,ie the difference between a bowlers fastest and slowest deliveries?

jaraarrow

International Coach
Steam id-jesususedak47
Mode-online.
Game-test match
Playing online,i was bowling.Opponent got an obvious edge and was caught by wicketkeeper.
Umpire gave it not out so i used a review.On the review hotspot showed the edge but the game obvoiusly thought i was appealing for lbw and gave it not out.:(.
Also in the same game,opponent edged to wicketkeeper and was giving out.Next delivery i realised the same batsman was still at the crease and no wickets had fallen.
I mean cmon when you have played for hours in a test match online and you have worked hard for wickets this pisses you off just a tad.
Also in another test match online,clean bowled opponent and play just continued,and here is a new one,had my opponent caught twice by wicketkeeper and my appeal button wouldn't respond.:(.My opponent was in stitches:(,you got to laugh like i suppose.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Are you looking at other bug fixes for patch 3?For eg online where there is a bit lag and a 4 is given as a six and the clean bowled bug still occurs.
Also is big ant looking to fix pace issues in the game,ie the difference between a bowlers fastest and slowest deliveries?
We are looking into all issues mentioned and working towards a fix list for patch 3, there's no ETA for now.

Our main priority remains the 360 crash.

jaraarrow

International Coach
steam id-jesususedak47
Mode-online.
Cannot connect to a certain player i used to play pre-patch 2.Any ideas anyone?

MattieBoy360

Club Cricketer
So after this last mini update or whatever Steam pushed, my game no longer runs. Anyone else experiencing this?

Users who are viewing this thread