| Cricket Championship |

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Last round to be played next week & ironically , Jharkhand would face Hanumat Sai Warriors . Hope it would result in a boomer .

Currently , it is 2-0 in favour of Warriors (all official one-days) . Will JB be able to break it & emerge as the Champions ? :cheers

View attachment 234938

THE SHIT HAPPENED TODAY !!!

Told you already that it would result in a boomer . And it did ...

All went to the wire . But the crackerness faded away in the last over of the match.....

It is highly recommended that you watch the commentary of the 2nd innings ..... :spy

Match >> Jharkhand Burnlights vs Hanumat Sai Warriors | Cricket Championship

Final Standings >> CC Oceania (50 overs) (Tier 5 - Quokka) | Cricket Championship

Commentary >> Cricket Championship - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Short summary would be posted in few days .....

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Today was the youth player draft , and got :

Pick [HASHTAG]#267[/HASHTAG] - :bwl: [ Bowling = 58 ]

@RUDI , you ?

And so the new season starts tomorrow ....

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Medium bowler 41 for me.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Any newer game like these with small userbase, more casual where I can log in for just 15 mins and be done?

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
If some of you havent checked - Cricket Championship closed recently. Theres a plan to make an offline single player version but the website is done for good
Was hooked onto this for over 3 years, and introduced all my classmates to it. We had a FC league for members of my school only, and winning it gave you massive bragging rights. Have a lot of memories attached with it, there's no cricket manager game that compares imo. Will definitely miss opening the site first thing in the morning to check how my team has gone in the current match

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread