West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

Well done to SA. West Indies really need Gayle back.

I thought Devon Smith was pretty hard done by early. Steyn was bowling awefully wide to him and they weren't given as wides, on a few occasions he probably thought, if they weren't going to be called, I woulda swung at them. I think he lost patience.

I only watched the first 10 overs. Something continually bugs me though, why is the commentators thing always wrong. The graphic which has the commentators. It never has the actual 2 guys commentating.

I only watched the first 10 overs. Something continually bugs me though, why is the commentators thing always wrong. The graphic which has the commentators. It never has the actual 2 guys commentating.

I think it's because the local channel in South Africa uses different commentators to the telecast being shown to overseas viewers.

Fine knock from JP Duminy,he looks an excellent driver of the ball.

I thought Devon Smith was pretty hard done by early. Steyn was bowling awefully wide to him and they weren't given as wides, on a few occasions he probably thought, if they weren't going to be called, I woulda swung at them. I think he lost patience.

The reason for the incorrect graphic is that the SABC are actually broadcasting the game. Supersport, who are using SABC's feed are the ones broadcasting to the entire world and they've got their own set of commentators. Make sense?

no luck for them in that department Gayle has gone home because his injuries will not heal in time.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wivzimsa/content/current/story/332607.html

WI - Gayle = Absolutely nothing.

Case closed.

As Oddball said, SABC provides the graphics and have their own commentary team. Supersport just broadcast it internationally with their own team.

big blow to the windies losing gayle,why isnt sarwan in sounth africa when he is fit to play 1st class cricket.

time for West Indies to take Rampaul out he got creamed today for 11 an over.
and what a diference did Taylor make.

West Indies really pinned South Africa to 255, but that frail batting lineup might even be hard pressed to chase that much.

they are already strugling to keep up with the run rate, not having a good opener like Gayle is hurting them big time.

That old campaigner Pollock still stoping the flow of runs. 7 overs for 10 runs. Amazing.

yea bowled really well, still one of the best in the world.

i agree with the guy on cricinfo Sammy is batting too low, he should be hughed up than #8. better than Ramdin.

That's a poor effort to chase an average total. I mean, they didn't even get close.

Users who are viewing this thread