West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

i think that they will give the captaincy to Gayle after this series, or atleast if West Indies win the ODI series.

Not disocuraging you or anything,but the Windies will definately find it otugh to win.
Also,i really would not want a Sri Lanka type situation here.

Not disocuraging you or anything,but the Windies will definately find it otugh to win.
Also,i really would not want a Sri Lanka type situation here.

they are a good ODI side, but without Gayle its going to be tough to win.

what do you mean a Sri Lanka situatuion?

what do you mean a Sri Lanka situatuion?

Marvan Attapatu was out due to injury and the captaincy was given to Mahela for that tour of England.

Sri Lanka whitewashed England and subsequently the captain's job went to Mahela.Sad for Marvan though.

Marvan Attapatu was out due to injury and the captaincy was given to Mahela for that tour of England.

Sri Lanka whitewashed England and subsequently the captain's job went to Mahela.Sad for Marvan though.

This is the West Indies and South Africa tour thread not Sri Lanka???
or did i miss something ??

Anyways if they leave Steyn out this time in the ODI's i will personaly assisinate all the selectors ( just a joke :p )

He is just referring to what he wouldn't like to happen to the Windies, if Gayle gets captaincy over Sarwan for a good series result.

I'll be forced to violence if Philander gets selected again, man is he useless on the international arena.

it is a tough situation for the management but i think that Gayle should stay as captain, players respons to his captaincy on this tour was great.

And in the last 2-3 years Sarwan hasnt put a year together due to injuries while Gayle has been healthy most of the time with this being the only significant injury for him.
Wasnt it under the same coach that the Sri Lanka situation happened, i think John Dyson was the Sri Lankan coach at that time.
Plus i think that this could have the same results as that decision because Sri Lanka got better and better after Mahela took over as captain.

South Africa hit 45 runs in the last 3.2 overs and won the Twenty20 match. Nice match.

West Indies 131/7 (20/20 ov)
South Africa 134/6 (19.2/20 ov)

Nice hittings by Pollock and Morkel :clap in his last 20/20 Pollock once again showed his character . LEGEND :hpraise

yea good match, lets hope that the team can keep this up in the ODIs and give us some exciting cricket.

Albie and Polly bailed SA out of trouble. I dont know why sides play dibbly dobbly players for 20-20 when there is enough evidence that good test or odi players play 20-20 the best.

Polly i think will finish with 5 out of 5 MOM awards.

Oh West Indies, why do you stuff your best players down the order and open with tailenders?

Users who are viewing this thread