1st semi final: England vs Australia

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
FML. I missed Ponting with a ton, and Watson hitting out. A great performance from our guys, but I'm so angry with myself for not seeing Ponting in particular.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahaahahahahahaaaaaaha!

Enough said. What a joke of an ODI team you have, William.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pak vs Aus would be a good final. its almost a repeat of WC99. except it was RSA vs AUS semi #2.

If Pakistan reaches finals, I don't think Aussies can take away the title. Remember T20 WC? Who expected that Pakistan will win the mighty looking inform SL. I somehow feel that Pakistan should reach the finals than Kiwis to give a hell of competition. If Kiwis reach, they will give it up easily. :p

BoomBoom

School Cricketer
Pointing and watson's batting scared me up a bit :).. If pakistan reaches the final, they will have to fight hard to get on top of aussies.
If kiwis reach the final, it wud be a good match to see as i believe kiwis handle the aussies better than any other team..

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Murdered! Watson the killer! He kicked all over the place! what a match. just 4's 6's and runs all over.

One sided match, no fun, hope the Pak-NZ spice the semi's.

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Ponting and Watson absolutely crushed the English bowling attack, I was expexting more of an even match to be honest. Well done to Wright and Bresnan who were able to give England a respectable total, their partnership was vital. England looked like they were going to be bowled out for less than 200 when they were down for 6-101.

Well done to Australia on winning and advancing to the final. Brilliant batting performance from Watson and Ponting and thier bowlers did a good job.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Murdered! Watson the killer! He kicked all over the place! what a match. just 4's 6's and runs all over.

One sided match, no fun, hope the Pak-NZ spice the semi's.

Slaughtered :p

Mahn I really like watching Watson when he goes nuts.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
if the team playing opposite Aus can get Ponting early, then the game is on. And ponting is due a failure as till now he has been having a dream run. So failure for Ponting in the final is my prediction.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Very true, however, he is a player who can also score in big gluts, like right now, in fact. In England he started with a good 48, then a hundred, followed that with 6, but he then scored 3 50s, 32 against Pakistan and now another hundred. A betting man might be more inclined to expect yet another bucket of runs than to back him to get out for cheap.

Nevertheless, in the game of cricket, you can quite safely say everyone is due for failure every other innings. In Ponting's own ODI career he has been out for 30 or less in more than half of the innings where he was dismissed.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaahahahahahaaaaaaha!

Enough said. What a joke of an ODI team you have, William.

It's just a shame you have a joke of a Test team otherwise you'd have beaten us this year in a competition that actually matters.

Andrew-Strauss-Ashes-Win-2009-Kiss-The-Urn.jpg

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
You mean the trophy you haven't even won?

Users who are viewing this thread