1st semi final: England vs Australia

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
True. They just don't look like getting out (but maybe that was also the case during the Pakistan match)?

That was a prety poor pitch, whereas this is great for batting. Unless we do something crazy I can't see us losing.

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

12,000 ODI runs for Punter. What a legend. Will be a sad day when he retires.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Take the batting powerplay now. Watson is looking to be agressive, he can race to a hundred if he has only 3 fielders on the boundary.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am guessing that Watson will get his century first.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its going to be an easy job for Aussies if they are playing Kiwis in the finals. :p Or Kiwis going to continue with their tag, " Dark horse " as they always have a bad habit in getting eliminated in semi finals. :D

Also If Aussies win this CT,

WC 2003 - Aus
CT 2004 - Aus eliminated in semis.
CT2006 - Aus
WC 2007 - Aus
CT 2009 - Aus.

:sleep It's boring to watch one nation grabbing all the major titles. :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Brilliant 100 by Ponting once again performing in the big matches.
Watson almost at that mark, will break a long streak of 50s since his moving to Test opener.

Kirisute_Gomen

School Cricketer
Poor, poor attempt by our boys. Got themselves into a good position, the score was defendable with a couple of early wickets but it's been all too predictable.

All credit to the Aussies though. Beautiful centuries by both Ponting and Watson. Watson's proven himself when maybe it wasn't necessary after a poor tournament so far... and how Ponting ever got booed over here beats me. The guy's a legend.

I can't see Pakistan or New Zealand beating this team but cricket's an unpredictable game and both countries have a bit more about them when it comes to the big games.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
And brilliant way for Watson to bring up his 100 and with his favourite pull shot. Another that has stepped up in a big match.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Great century of Watson. Australia should take the batting powerplay and finish it off.

ZexyZahid added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Australia is on the mind as I am. They've taken the batting powerplay. And it's first ball four.

Cricinfo is telling this:

'The highest partnership for any wicket for Australia in ODIs is 237. This pair is well within reach of breaking that record.'

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Watson with three sixes! Congratulations to them of breaking the highest partnership for Australia in ODI's.

Users who are viewing this thread