welll guys i am starting to think the batsmen who makes the first 200 in odi cricket will be a less known batsmen:

someone like:
trescothick
yuvraj
styris
w hinds
shoaib malik
kemp
astle
atapattu

Don't get bumping and spamming confused, if you post a rubbish post in a really old thread, it will get deleted, and posts raising up a really old thread are usually expected to be of a higher standard than those in an active discussion, but if a post is on topic, in the right topic, it doesn't matter if the thread isn't active. It is preferable to use an existing thread than to start a new one.

Tut tut, Barmy.

*runs away to report the post*

Don't get bumping and spamming confused, if you post a rubbish post in a really old thread, it will get deleted, and posts raising up a really old thread are usually expected to be of a higher standard than those in an active discussion, but if a post is on topic, in the right topic, it doesn't matter if the thread isn't active. It is preferable to use an existing thread than to start a new one.

Two points:
1. It fits the criteria for bumping a thread perfectly.
2. I'm above the rules.

:spy

----------

haha, so wrong :p

Sai actually picked Sachin.

Dammit Zorax, sort yourself out. Anymore wrong predictions like that and I'm blocking you haha

Users who are viewing this thread