2nd Match, Group B: Eagles v NSW at Delhi

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Eagles team
AP McLaren, RR Rossouw, MN van Wyk†, HH Dippenaar*, D Elgar, RT Bailey, R McLaren, D du Preez, SC van Schalkwyk, T Tshabalala, PV Mpitsang
New South Wales team
PJ Hughes, DA Warner, SM Katich*, MC Henriques, BJ Rohrer, DLR Smith†, SPD Smith, B Lee, NM Hauritz, SR Clark, DE Bollinger

Wow Thornely dropped, not what I expected but that's what I would have done too. Would have preferred Bird but it seems they don't quite have the faith back in him.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was a terrible shot from Phil Hughes tbh. Simon Katich is looking comfortable out there though.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Warner look's to have beffed up a little bit since I last saw him, anyone else reckon?

Decent start from NSW, Katich has looked really good today.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
His arms are bigger from what I can remember.

Warner starting to tee off now, looks like these bowlers haven't seen much of him.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Excellent 50 by Katich, good mix of big hitting and nicely timed shots. Katich is also helping keep the pressure off Warner. With 8 overs to go should see some hitting out now with the wickets in hand.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Happy to see no Thornley and Henriques in the team tbh.

Hoping Moises can get a few runs here and stay in with Katich and play himself in before going for the hack in a few overs.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Let's see if Moises is still as useless as he was in the IPL.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Danger period here for NSW, there's not too much experience left with the bat to come.

Users who are viewing this thread