2nd Match, Group B: Eagles v NSW at Delhi

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Henriques :D He certainly loves the spinners, still hasn't shown his slog sweep.
Katich probably should have hit the gaps rather than the big shot at that stage.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
The partnership has taken its sweet time, but they are starting to come alive again.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Henriques :D He certainly loves the spinners, still hasn't shown his slog sweep.
Katich probably should have hit the gaps rather than the big shot at that stage.

Do, dodo, dodododod MOISES!

WHAT A SHOT MOISES! you are the messiah!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nice innings by Henriques. That was a sitter but really deserved the end result as that was a dam good hit by Smith.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well Lee came in which was a surprise as Dan is a good striker but hes out there now anyway. We have fallen away after our good start.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Well Lee came in which was a surprise as Dan is a good striker but hes out there now anyway. We have fallen away after our good start.

I've only seen him play one really big hitting innings in a match I went to when he got 80 odd off like 60. He's normally a bit of a nudger.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good finish by Rorher, hes becoming the rock in our batting lineup that we have been missing. Bollinger and Clark will need to be on their game.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
NSW may not have scored enough runs with the bat, but their bowling line-up should get them up for this game. Although it is 20/20 so you never really know what will happen.

srikarr12

Club Cricketer
wow how quick that innings go? Just over a hour..........

If this game finishes early, will the next match start early too?

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
NSW definitely have the bowling attack to win this. Mind you I'm quite a fan of Lee and Hauritz.

Cheste du Preez

School Cricketer
wow how quick that innings go? Just over a hour..........

If this game finishes early, will the next match start early too?

You'd hope not, if I was going to watch the second game in particular you'd be very angry to arrive at the ground with the game 5 overs old.

Users who are viewing this thread