2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Hauritz sure looks good to the lefties, don't know about the righties though. Still hes making more of an impact than I thought.

KP cracks a four. He's gotta dominate now. A brisk 100 would set up England beautifully.

I love the 3rd man from Sky.

Both wickets were good bowling from Hauritz, set them up well, knew what he was doing with both. Give credit where credit is due, and now it's due.

We need to get Pietersen now. He will have a field day with some of the crap the Aussies are serving up.

And when do we plan on getting a third man in? This is getting comica

Last edited:
KP you idiot. If you'd have been run out there you should've been throttled.

Very good ball by Hilfy, him swinging it both ways is going to make him a tough opponent. Just missed the run out too.

I thought that was out on first look. Off the bat. Good to see the awareness in the field to have a shot at the stumps when Pietersen was out of his crease.

Geez that is poor by Ponting, absolute sitter missed and with the luck Siddle has had he did not need that.

Geez. You don't see Ponting put many down. What is with the fingers pointing up around his knees/shins?

Hoping that doesn't become crucial in this match, but Bopara and Pietersen don't look too good at the moment.

Effort Ricky. Not in the spirit of the game to be deliberately shelling catches like that though.

No doubt Avroneel will want him dead.

Jesus, this is wild. Dismal cricket by both sides really.

Shoud we pencil Bopara in for a ton now, or does he still need to be dropped once more?

Users who are viewing this thread