2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Well played by Prior, even good for a 2020! He really has sealed the 6 spot for himself.

Good to see Prior go. Broke a good partnership.

What time is this scheduled to finish with the rain yesterday? What is the latest it can go to?

I wish there was an Aussie bowler we could cart around so Fred can get his eye in.
Oh wait, Mitchell Johnson's back on.

Strauss should declare now and make a game of it :)

If I was captain, I wouldn't, Strauss definitely wouldn't. When you can make the target unreachable and give yourself time to bowl the opposition out, you should. If he declared here and Australia won, it would be great for us, and I understand that is precisely what you want, but it's stupid from and English point of view.

its been an amazing fall from grace for mitchell johnson,just a couple of months back he was being hailed by the aussies as the best bowler in the world and suddenly everyone's gunning for his head.

Man, I just realised, if Flintoff makes a ton in the last test, or even takes a wicket of any description, I want him to yell "YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO", with the bold and underline.

Good shout on Flintoff, that was gone.

What a surprise to see third man saving boundaries.

On another note, if we can't complete the recommended overs with natural light, we should use the lights.

Hit him about two inches outside off.

Prior did well this afternoon, important innings, gave us some energy after the Ravi/KP partnership. Don't see the point in declaring before close of play, they'll only offer their openers the light and they'll be off. Might as well get 570 odd.

At the end of the day who cares if it was out or not, it's hardly a crucial wicket.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I don't like that rule. If the ball is going to hit the stumps, and his body interfers, he is LBW in my books.

Like it or not, it's the rules and he wasn't out.

Users who are viewing this thread