2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

I don't like that rule. If the ball is going to hit the stumps, and his body interfers, he is LBW in my books.

Any other rules you don't like? Clearly Hauritz is a fan of one-hand one-bounce.
Maybe we could have can't be out first ball as well to give your boys a chance?

Collingwood walks

Always easier to walk when there's nothing at stake.

Please, declare overnight!! Not even Australia can get 522 in the last innings!

I don't like that rule. If the ball is going to hit the stumps, and his body interfers, he is LBW in my books.

Yea I don't think that should matter either. But ultimately, it does.

Rain stop play. Might not be a bad thing if we get the overs back.

I want to see Broad hit a six....

We've got to win this now, even England couldn't mess up now.

Nah, I like the bat one over then declare idea. :cool:

Definitely haha. That'd really get Ponting's 'spirit of the game' gripe going again. :D

And for the record Ricky it's not in the spirit of evolution to look like a chimp.

So England marginal favourites although the Aussies chasing it down doesn't look too unlikely either.

Or Broad could take guard and as Siddle's about to start his run-up, knock over his stumps, walk off and England declare.

So England marginal favourites although the Aussies chasing it down doesn't look too unlikely either.

Nope, England strong favourites.
Pitch is turning and Swann owes us a good performance. Plus I trust Onions to get it right no matter how much Broad Johnson's it around.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Or Broad could take guard and as Siddle's about to start his run-up, knock over his stumps, walk off and England declare.

Bad for his average. More classy to hit him back over his head for 6.

Users who are viewing this thread