2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Clarke playing awesome right now. Got my hopes back up again but they will be dashed at some point during this day probably the last over before stumps where Clarke is concerned.

Oh great, Michael Clarkes probably gonna hit a century now.

Anymore offside shots like that and it will be the greatest century of the decade. Fabulous.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Clarke playing awesome right now. Got my hopes back up again but they will be dashed at some point during this day probably the last over before stumps where Clarke is concerned.

Yeah we'll be looking alright but then KP will come on to bowl the last over and bam Clarke is out.

Oh great, Michael Clarkes probably gonna hit a century now.

It took Jimmy 3 or 4 years to develop into a true Test class bowler, Broad will be the same.

Even if he does, he'll need someone at the other end to do the same...

Agreed about Jimmy: class act now. Plus, he can bat. That's what's good about England these days, most of our bowlers can bat: Broad (basically an all rounder), Anderson, Swann, hell even Monty looked secure at Cardiff!!

And you have to factor that in to the equation as well. His bowling will improve as will his batting, which his pretty good even now.

Nope, grammar looks fine in that sentence mate! ;) Apart from the spelling of 'Grammar' ironically!

Just messing with you mate. :)

Thank God :p

Yeah I agree Broad is going to improve, infact he has improved a lot over the last six months. He has very impressive pace but I would still like to see him get consistant seam or swing movement.

I'm going to post something controversial here that I don't want to be debated at length (!) but I'm no longer convinced about the speed guns either. ;)
Usually when I watch Broad and Anderson they are in the 85-88 bracket with a few touching 90. Right now they're both bowling 90-93 consistently. Strange one.

This could be the day Mitch earns all the runs back that he has given away so far this series. A big double ton coming up for the fiery left hander! Get in!

What is up with the Aussie supporters these days? They`ve started celebrating a couple of boundaries!

I'm going to post something controversial here that I don't want to be debated at length (!) but I'm no longer convinced about the speed guns either. ;)
Usually when I watch Broad and Anderson they are in the 85-88 bracket with a few touching 90. Right now they're both bowling 90-93 consistently. Strange one.

I was a bit surprised seeing them that high as you guys hardly ever spoke of them as speedsters. But the speeds for our bowlers were right so somehow those two have gained a yard of pace.

Because those boundaries from Clarke were some of the shots of the series. If not this year - Maybe even this decade.

Sounds like the Aussie version of UV!!King Of Sixes!!King Of 20!! by some of the Indian members here.

KPs bowling is probably in better nick than his batting atm.

That is actually true!

I agree - in the last test, they were all shown bowling at 90+, then the next day, they'd all dropped to the mid eighties or lower.

What is up with the Aussie supporters these days? They`ve started celebrating a couple of boundaries!

So true, that's usually the sort of thing we do!!

This could be the day Mitch earns all the runs back that he has given away so far this series. A big double ton coming up for the fiery left hander! Get in!

Maybe, who knows? Then again, my phone might ring and offer me a part in the next Terminator movie. :p

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Michael Clarke or Jeremy Clarkson?

Jeremy Clarkson - absolute legend!

:clap

Thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread