IPL 5th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Chennai Super Kings

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He wasn't left out on purpose. There was a mix up with his kit, he'd have almost certainly have played if his kit turned up.

Are you sure about that, sounds like a piss poor reason to me.

I was impressed with Praveen Kumar myself in the first game. Seems to be a very useful T20 bowler, decent enough pace, enough movement and managed to keep things fairly tight iirc. Should have kept him in my Fantasy side I think!

Indeed - with the new ball in helpful conditions, few match Praveen.

stefan

International Coach
Can anybody from PE give an update about the weather situation ?

Did it rain today ?

Earlier today super sport news had a preview of the game from the venue and the sun was shining. So hopefully it stays that way.

Are you sure about that, sounds like a piss poor reason to me.

Indeed - with the new ball in helpful conditions, few match Praveen.

His and ntini's kit never arrived from Joburg were the proteas played aus the previous. For some reason there kit got lost but duminy's arrived. Albie tried to find someone with the same shoes size so he could play but no one in the super kings uses the same size so he had to withdraw just before dhoni went for the toss.

WarDoGG

School Cricketer
Update from Cricinfo.com

By the way the partly cloudy sky has opened up a bit, with a drizzle falling down as we speak.

Oh no, not again !

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ryder dropped, Kallis comes in :eek: Albie's listed as #9 in the CSK side as well. Strange selections those, Albie clearly won't bat at 9 though, hopefully he'll come in ahead of Fred.

King Pietersen added 5 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

CSK win the toss and bat first.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I think the move to drop Ryder and bring in Kallis is wrong. I expect Bangalore to still win this though. I want a biggy from Kevin and hopefully this time around Uthappa will also score some runs. In the bowling department, Praveen and Steyn and Kumble are to look out for.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If Ben sees Hayden batting right now he will commit suicide

scion_sid added 7 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

After playing rash shots earlier Haydos is now toying with bowling like he did in early 2000's

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kallis is back. Haydos will be licking his lips.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Why? Hayden is god. I bet all of you Indians are relishing being on the same side as Hayden for years after years of being dominated by Hayden.
1. Stop "branding" all Indians as Hayden haters.
2. Grow up.

BTW, What a fantastic knock from Hayden. Such a pity he couldnt do that in tests for some time.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
As much as I love hayden bat this will mean win for Chennai and that not what I want.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Where is Precambrian? He said that Hayden couldn't bat like Sehwag. :laugh
One swallow doesnt make the entire summer. By that logic Warner > Hayden.

T20s are for wussies. It is joke cricket. Hayden dominates in that. But nothing I would regard as him being anyway superior to Sehwag in the longer format, which only matters.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Hayden should not have gone for that run. Raina is a such a stupid runner anyways. Good work from Dravid. Danger man goneeee.

Users who are viewing this thread