IPL 5th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Chennai Super Kings

Oh it was Hayden's call after all. So Raina cannot be faulted much there.

T20s are for wussies. It is joke cricket. Hayden dominates in that. But nothing I would regard as him being anyway superior to Sehwag in the longer format, which only matters.
Limited-overs cricket and slogging the ball is Sehwag's specialty and the only thing that Sehwag comes close to Hayden in. In the longest form of the game, Hayden is miles ahead of Sehwag. Sehwag won't even average 50 by the time his career ends and won't score 2/3 of the amount of 100's that Hayden did in his Test career.

Limited-overs cricket and slogging the ball is Sehwag's specialty and the only thing that Sehwag comes close to Hayden in. In the longest form of the game, Hayden is miles ahead of Sehwag. Sehwag won't even average 50 by the time his career ends and won't score 2/3 of the amount of 100's that Hayden did in his Test career.
Don't spam or hijack this thread. Keep it to the relevant thread if you want.

Hmm, not sure bringing Taylor on was a wise choice. Should have kept Kumble going me thinks.

King Pietersen added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

LOL @ Steyn. 2 chances he's had in the IPL so far, 2 drops. In Pietersen-esque catching form!

Oh it was Hayden's call after all. So Raina cannot be faulted much there.
Hayden only ran because Raina was half-way down the pitch. :rolleyes:

Completely stupid cricket to put Raina in anyway. Albie or Dhoni should've come in at 3 instead to continue the momemtum. The fact that Raina furthermore ranout the guy that was going to get the team to 200 just exercises why it was an idiotic decision to send in Raina. Switched off the television as soon Hayden was given out.

Chennai deserve to lose now.

Hayden only ran because Raina was half-way down the pitch. :rolleyes:

Completely stupid cricket to put Raina in anyway. Albie or Dhoni should've come in at 3 instead to continue the momemtum. The fact that Raina furthermore ranout the guy that was going to get the team to 200 just exercises why it was an idiotic decision to send in Raina. Switched off the television as soon Hayden was given out.

Chennai deserve to lose now.
:rolleyes:

Watch the replays son instead of spouting your bile out here. It was Hayden's call, and Hayden should have had the basic sense to realise the importance of his own wicket.

However I agree that Raina is rubbish, and Albie Fred both deserve to come ahead of this crap.

Precambriian said:
Watch the replays son instead of spouting your bile out here. It was Hayden's call, and Hayden should have had the basic sense to realise the importance of his own wicket.
Yeah, that Raina hit the ball and ran half way down the pitch immediately before realising that there wasn't a run innit.

Raina's not rubbish. Has a very good T20 record, brilliant strike rate and a more than decent average. I like him alot.
Runs out the best batsman in the team when his in fullflight.

Saw some highlights of this on Setanta news just now and Hayden has deffo still got it. He was tanning it off all over the place. Easily the best attacking opener of my generation.

Good total but could have been better . After the start they had they should have promoted morkel and flintoff ahead of raina.

Users who are viewing this thread