AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

hi colin!!!!!!
personal and skills parameters are working but whenever i change statics of any player, then i m not able to start the game its shows loading but nothing happens. would u plz help me??
i want my own players with changed stats...

hi colin!!!!!!
personal and skills parameters are working but whenever i change statics of any player, then i m not able to start the game its shows loading but nothing happens. would u plz help me??
i want my own players with changed stats...

u have changed the statistics and your roster is corrupted u have to make a new roster or download one

no!!! its not corrupted.. when i changed odi stats, then it was working .. but whenever i try to change test stats then, i found i cant start the game,, it shows loading, but nothing happens...

why we can't change teams name with ac09 player editor.any idea.

Can we change

Can we make the stats of all the players to zero, is there any way to do it.
i mean match played, batting ,bowling,avg, stats!!!
I tried with using player editor but after i do changed 2 players i am getting errors.
any alternate way?

I have done it editing ODI and T-20 but getting corrupted game not loading.
And also getting blank spaces in the editor.:help

Few observations on the editor sometimes getting corrupted:
- On changing "Stats" sometimes the Skill points under "Skills" get changed to another value than the original. Once this happens the game doesnt run.
- Better to maintain the Skill points always to the original value (i.e. to have it as 0 in case of any team except Australia and England)
- Also, the probablility of the file getting corrupted seems to be higher on changing the 'BBI'. Probably due to the format of the value expected.

Alternate Way

Hi guys,

There is an alternate way to edit stats to zero.Works only for Tests and ODI no T-20.

First you need to edit only ODi and keep on saving dont touch tests and T-20 not even once touch it , it will corrupt whole.
After done with ODI go for Tests and follow the same .
:noway T-20 will corrupt dont go for it.

when i try to open editor it shows me an error- The application has failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application.
:(:(:(:(
I have Windows XP Proffesional Sp3 , .net Framework 3.5 SP1
Pls help..............:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread