AFL 2006

and how many did ablett get? i wont let you say a bad word about nathan :p hes a champ. last i saw he had 3 today... then i had to go to work :(

playfair kicked 3.3 missed a couple of easy ones, Kingsley kicked 6.5, but 1 was touched off the boot when he nailed a snap shot. He still missed a cpuple of soda's though. How about Brad Ottens, he's in great form at the moment. He's marking everything. He's threatening to kick a big bag soon.

Mooney's out for one week for bumping someone. What a joke

:eek: your joking! what a shame about gary ablett as well. i hate to say it boys but its not looking good for us. we need kingsley back and if he can combine well with ottens, well, thats our only hope for the finals i think. any word on ling yet?

I think Ling is fine. Hopefully Rooke is back next week. Did anyone see Mark Blake in the VFL on saturday? He dominated. He deserves a game i think, it would allow allow Ottens to play FF all game.

not that it matters anymore. Seasons over

Geelong have a good run home.

Bris at the gabba very Winable
Saints at the dome Loss
Sydney at SS home ground so should win
Melbourne at SS same as above
Hawks at the dome Win

So should win 4 out of their last 5 but the way geelong are going will prob just win 2 or 3.

Bulldogs and Sydney have a tough run home and will only win 2 more games, 3 if they are lucky.
Richmond will win 3 maybe 4 more games.

We'd probably need 13 wins to get in this year. That's not going to happen. Hopefully Gary Ablett will only miss 1 week with his A/C. They said 1-3.

He'll miss more than 1 week......this provides us with a good chance to prove we can win without him, although if we serve up that rubbish from Canberra we won't even get close.

If we served up that rubbish every week we'd be 0-22 at seasons end. It won't happen again. I hope. Kent Kingsley might be back in.

no kingsley :(
bomber is really making him earn his spot! nice to see riccardi starting on the ground though

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bad decision there from the GFC....we needed KK in there to help Ottens out seen as how Mooney and Ablett arent going to play. Now it's going to be up to Chapman and Ottens to kick all the goals, dumb decision.

that number 2 could also be used when describing how many marks he will take, and kicks most likely as well.

hahah. Stokes and McCarthy have been omitted

(I'm laughing about Playfair)

Users who are viewing this thread