AFL 2006

How good was Cameron Ling, kept Scott West to just 18 disposals. And how about Matty Scarlett. 34 disposals, 13 marks. Oh Boy! Should be able to smash the Kangas next week. Scarlett will be able to nullify Thompson, their only avenue to goal.

i still think Ling is a downhill skier

changes for the roos game? Mooney in for Playfair and Kingsley in for McCarthy :D

haha, i actually agree, give Kingsley a run

By the way, you know that Footy match that's played every year in England. This year, it is between Geelong and Port Adelaide. I wonder if Tom Hawkins can play in that game

nah he wont

because he wont be rostered on our list until next year??? i dont know but i highly doubt it.
Whats with the Geelong VFL team having so many freakin byes!!...how are our reserves meant to press for senior selection when theyr never even playing its ridiculous!

haha, yeh last w/e was our last bye i think. Playing on ABC TV this Saturday.

And, if Tom Hawkins has signed by the time we play against Port in England, I think he should be able to play. I mean, the game is of no importance. It's to sell the code, and if Hawkins kicked 12 goals, i think he'd sell the code well

Enough geelong nonsense and onto the tribunal. :p

What an absolute joke they are how can they justify their decisions they come up with.
Its not rocket science, cut the crap and judge each case on its merits.
guy whacks someone medium contact, no damage 1 week.
heavy contact 2 weeks, heavy contact with damage 3weeks.

How can Josh carr be given 2 weeks for that little tap when theres jumper punches thrown 10times harder with no penalty.
Mcphee hit on harvey 1 week :eek:

Mooney got 1 week i think for the little rib tickler?
Yet at every bounce you see midfielders doing that to one another and even using quick sharp elbows to the rib which can hurt more.

A freaking headbutt is worse to see in sport than a little punch yet green only gets a week.

The monkeys running the afl and tribunal are an absolute disgrace.

I totally agree with you Sman. Every ball up, the midfielders punch each other all the time. The tribunal should look at previous cases when making the judgment. e.g When they were judging mooney, they should have taken the Barry Hall incident into account. Hall gave Maguire a pretty hard whack in the stomach behind play and got off. Yet Mooney gives a guy a pretty weak jab in the side and gets a week, its ridiculous.

Mooney has a woeful record though, but still.

juzzy make your domestic team the Kent Kingsley Krew, you too Neddy. Spread the love.

I will when he gets back into the 1sts

so probably not this year. ooooh

genghis_khan said:
i still think Ling is a downhill skier

changes for the roos game? Mooney in for Playfair and Kingsley in for McCarthy :D
Best suggestion Ive heard for ages :cool:
what do u mean about ling? u think hes losing it or something?

I think it's about time the man in the number 5 jumper gets a game. Travis Varcoe

Steady on, the kid didnt have a pre season and hes missed a large proportion of VFL this year through injury...good things take time :p

Big game tomorrow in Canberra, the venue means its still a danger game but i think we will be too good for the roos.

Good news Krew....KK nailed a lazy 6 in the VFL today :D

Users who are viewing this thread