AFL 2006

I can't really see Geelong beating the Bulldogs. There is a chance if the Bullies play like they did against the Kangas that they might win but if they come up against the side that beat the Eagles there's not much hope. Cameron Mooney is also a huge loss.

My tips for this week

Friday, 21st July
Adelaide vs. Kangaroos AAMI Stadium (Night) 8:40pm

Saturday, 22nd July
Collingwood vs. West Coast Telstra Dome 2:10pm
Essendon vs. Carlton M.C.G. 2:10pm
Brisbane Lions vs. Hawthorn Gabba (Night) 7:10pm
Sydney vs. Richmond S.C.G. (Night) 7:10pm

Sunday, 23rd July
St. Kilda vs. Port Adelaide Aurora Stadium (Early Start) 1:10pm
Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs Telstra Dome 2:10pm
Fremantle vs. Melbourne Subiaco 2:40pm

For what theyre worth here are mine as well.

Friday, 21st July
Adelaide vs. Kangaroos AAMI Stadium (Night) 8:40pm

Saturday, 22nd July
Collingwood vs. West Coast Telstra Dome 2:10pm
Essendon vs. Carlton M.C.G. 2:10pm
Brisbane Lions vs. Hawthorn Gabba (Night) 7:10pm
Sydney vs. Richmond S.C.G. (Night) 7:10pm

Sunday, 23rd July
St. Kilda vs. Port Adelaide Aurora Stadium (Early Start) 1:10pm
Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs Telstra Dome 2:10pm
Fremantle vs. Melbourne Subiaco 2:40pm

I reckon the catters can do it! or at least i hope :p
and maybe the pies can lift for rocca's 200th. plus rocca will probably be a bit fired up for the same reason :mad

I dont have a good feeling about sunday, espically with moons out, but on the plus side the WB have alot of injuires which plays well in to our hands, well i suppose all we can do is wait and see what happens on Sunday

West Coast could be in some serious trouble against the pies this week.
Cousins, Fletcher, Cox, Nickoski are all out.

And Glass and Chick have to have fitness tests.

But atleast we get Kerr back.

My Tips for this week were:

Adelaide
West Coast
essendon
Brisbane
Sydney
St Kilda
Bulldogs
Melbourne

Adelaide
West Coast
Carlton
Brisbane
Sydney
Saints
Bulldogs
Fremantle

Richmond and Sydney have tough runs home so unfortunately i think Fremantle and Geelong should be able to finish 7th an 8th.

i share it buddy. we can do it no worries. hear what jason dunstall said on the footy show last night? reckons he talks to luke darcy each week before the game, normally darcy is real arrogant about how they're sure to win on the weekend, apparently he wasnt too sure they could beat the cats

Yes, i picked up on that. I think the Bulldogs players may be feeling a bit tired, physically and mentally. I don't really like the forward setup of McCarthey at FF and Playfair at CHF. I can't see either of them dominating.

Im not too confident about the Saints getting up this week, Port are a team we have struggled to beat in recent years, especially at Aurora.

How good is the Carlton v Essendon going to be :o

How good "was" Carlton Essendon. OMG such a good game. A high scoring draw, what more can you ask.

Finally we Left Ottens up forward for the majority of the game

they dont come much sweeter boys.......a close win against top notch opposition...it's restored my faith in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread