AFL 2006

M.Di Venuto said:
anyone else here about benny graham on the footy show last night? apparently he just signed a new $7 million 7 year contract. not bad aye. sounds like fev might be heading over after footy as well
Knew that a while ago, old news there :rolleyes: :P

I heard on a news flash that Cam Mooney is in doubt for sundays game. Does anyone know whats going on there

Juzzyp said:
cool. They are going to show Ben Graham's NFL highlights on the screen at Skilled Stadium on Sunday. Should be interesting seeing him play NFL
All he does is kick.

Well, I've been a fan of Mathew Stokes from his debut against Richmond, but after today I absolutely love him. He was just brilliant in that last quarter. With a forward line boasting Chapman, Ablett and Stokes, we're going to be hard to beat for the rest of the year.

Juzzyp said:
Well, I've been a fan of Mathew Stokes from his debut against Richmond, but after today I absolutely love him. He was just brilliant in that last quarter. With a forward line boasting Chapman, Ablett and Stokes, we're going to be hard to beat for the rest of the year.
yeah... despite being a huge geelong fan i think that call was made a bit early

still going to be tough to make the finals, altho we've effectively ended Port's chances.

especially with mooney out suspended. Did Scarlett get any weeks?

i cant see us beating the dogs this week fellas :(

Let's face it although we've been winning we've only beaten shyte teams and when we came up against a contender we got belted to the tune of 92 points, and the dogs are a legitimate contender. Plus Moons is out.

this season has just been a total waste!

If we play tight man on man footy we should win. We can only do that if the fellas are willing and fit enough to run.

Users who are viewing this thread